A Democratic Administration's plan to fight The War On Terror : Swingers Discussion 826591071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsA Democratic Administration's plan to fight The War On Terror
TOPIC: A Democratic Administration's plan to fight The War On Terror
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 117   End
User Details are only visible to members.
damn man, at 56 ur dad must be HOW old??

:P

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
4play,

what a nice post. i find myself often thinkin of the far right as misguided but i never think of that part of the political spectrum as my enemy and would never make statements about surrender, klilling them, bla bla, etc. i think a cetain segment of the population gets off on that type of talk. u know the my dad can beat up your dad crowd.

history is history and although it certainly cannot predict the future it can tell us a lot about it. in reality, whether an administration has been dem or repub will not bring the end of our country. once the politicos swing to far one way or the other it always must swing back. it may be happening now as it has happened for decades.

however, when u read these threads and other political blogs, forums u hear things such as if hillary clinton wins she will be shot or that we will put up a white flag over the whitehouse, etc. it makes no sense to me and certainly does not serve the best interest of the US. if you don't like her (or those who support her or other dem candidates or republ candidates) make good political arguments and support other candidates.

the politics of hate confuses me..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I think very much conservatively but try to see the other point of view as often as possible. Ok, it doesn't happen often but It has!

There was a man that frequented that the forums a year or so ago that was far left and I could see much of what he was saying as he did not stay on the true liberal BS lies all the time. Curiousnew represented well and sometimes I hated him but he was right a lot of the time.

Name calling and threats are that which I was referring to as "Every word written in vain has consequences, hope that is realized by all!"

There is a time to write and a time to fight... I hope the time that I have to fire bullets at my brother and sister Americans never ever does come again. Sadly, I see the fight among us becoming more prevalent than the fight against us.

Now, since you are quoting one of my favorite US Presidents here is a great quote from him:

"Public sentiment is everything. With public sentiment, nothing can fail; without it nothing can succeed."

The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln, "Lincoln-Douglas Debate at Ottawa" August 21, 1858.

With that I remind you he also said this:

"The demon of intemperance ever seems to have delighted in sucking the blood of genius and of generosity."

Lincoln's Temperance Address, Springfield, Illinois, February 22, 1842.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
That's right Scotty, they would raise the white flag, the cowards surrender well!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
destin,

I think between the two of us we probably have enough guns and ammo to arm a south american militia. Actually a "civil war" with liberals would be had without firing a shot, they're a bunch of nancy boy wimps that would run and hide at the first sign of a real fight.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Akron-that would be a "negative" on that question.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Yippy....hang on and I'll grab a container to hold all my joy.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
That's what I was thinking Pussy, funny thing is, I already have the guns and ammo...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Hmmm...I wonder if there will be another call for a recount of votes from Florida in the election this time around?

With an attitude like that Destin, who has to worry about our enemies? You are making fellow Americans the enemy. Next civil war may not be far away......

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
4play - Inasmuch as I am closer to Destins political side, I see a "ying yang" to our current political landscape. Both sides has their respective extremes and it's that side that hits the political news media. I think we all recognize that.

During the Lincoln years, there was political turmoil much greater than what is currently seen here. This country was much more vulnerable. Well, we survived then and we'll survive this one. The next president will face the same - it's how we balance this country. Somehow, we do it with words and not bullets.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 117   End
TOPIC: A Democratic Administration's plan to fight The War On Terror