A Democratic Administration's plan to fight The War On Terror : Swingers Discussion 826591061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsA Democratic Administration's plan to fight The War On Terror
TOPIC: A Democratic Administration's plan to fight The War On Terror
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 117   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe not walk away but they will betray the troops, just like Viet Nam.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
"The truth is that none of the Democratic top contenders, if elected, will walk away from the war. It is all political rhetoric to get nominated. The reason - in my opinion - is that they don't know how to walk away as a champion of war. Their defeatist attitude is their vulnerable spot and they will do anything to prevent from exposing it."

I agree that none will walk away, although for different reasons.

No politician has ever walked away from the exercise of power. The more the politicians keep us in fear, the more power they are able to wield.

They can not walk away from the exercise of power. An alcoholic needs the booze, a politician needs the power.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
The truth is that none of the Democratic top contenders, if elected, will walk away from the war. It is all political rhetoric to get nominated. The reason - in my opinion - is that they don't know how to walk away as a champion of war. Their defeatist attitude is their vulnerable spot and they will do anything to prevent from exposing it.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
bin laden is funding hillary and his cousin osama obama.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
They are writing good speeches for the terrorists

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
zingfart only knows how to copy and paste articles that have been debunked for years...never an original thought...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
"the politics of hate confuses me.."

Man did you say it all!

Nice post as well Dzzy! They used to confuse me now they just bore me! Hate debates gets nothing resolved EVER except to create more resent toward you and your opposer. Now how do you get your point heard if you belittle the other person?

I am paid to overcome obstacles and create solutions in my business and I often get annoyed when a problem is stated and no one has any answers at all. Is it easy to state the obvious but put that brain to work and come up with a solution. Then lets have an educated resourceful debate.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 117   End
TOPIC: A Democratic Administration's plan to fight The War On Terror