ACLU radio ads tells lies about telecom lawsuits and Bush : Swingers Discussion 100117101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsACLU radio ads tells lies about telecom lawsuits and Bush
TOPIC: ACLU radio ads tells lies about telecom lawsuits and Bush
Created by: debjack50 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic, and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. P.J.O’Roarke

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
As is the case in all personality disturbance, defects of this type represent serious failures in development processes. The nature of these failures is detailed below. Among their consequences are the liberal mind’s relentless efforts to misrepresent human nature and to deny certain indispensable requirements for human relating. In his efforts to construct a grand collectivist utopia Dr. Lyle H. Rossiter

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic, and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. P.J.O’Roarke

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Did surf just copy and paste that from another topic?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Once again, the NEO-CON’s have chosen to bury their heads in the sand. They still cling to the book of “How to be a Good NEO-CON.” The first talking points, “Blame Clinton for everything. The second talking points, “Repeat the first talking point.” It’s sad to see this, but it’s common. You see their man-crush on Mr. Bush is fading and they can’t bully and impose their opinion on the masses.

DEST claims Clinton in action caused 9/11. What a laugh, He goes on by trying to tie in the down sizing of the FBI & CIA. Oh, please stop, I’m going to pee in my pants. Now, DEST claims it was Clinton fault for down sizing the Military. Oh, that did it, I’ve got to change . . . DEST, the top Military minds have agreed that it was the Mr. Bush Administration back in 2002 that was the root of the downsizing of the military. DEST, again I’ll say this again and I’ll say slowly so you can comprehend it. The Clinton Administration gave daily briefings to the in coming Mr. Bush Administration on activities of Osama and Al Quida. If you recall, Clinton gave the word to use a Tomahawk cruise missile on a target in Afghanistan. The missile missed its target because the information was wrong. The arrogant cheerleader Mr. Bush dismissed all the reports and went out to a photo op at an elementary school, on 9/11, so he could read to the students, “My Pet Goat”. Oh yeah, and Osama bin Laden is still alive and Mr. Bush could care less if he’s ever found.

I’ve been accused of rewriting history . . . WHAT IN THE FUCK TO YOU COCK SUCKER THINKING ? The NEO-CON’s have been trying to eliminate history. Do us all a favor, go jack off in the corner and let the real patriots run this country. At least we’ll clean up your mess and undo the damage you caused to the United States of America Constitution.

Ah, the “Worm and Coward” DebJack, keeps trying to use his clever whit. He keeps trying to insult me. That is the most pathetic attempt I’ve seen in my entire life. Tell me DebJack, do your children ask your wife, “Why does Daddy hit Mommy?” “Why does Daddy drink so much?” Why does Daddy touch me in special places?” Dude, have you ever looked in the mirror? Because, if you do, you’ll see me there fucking your wife in the ass . . . Dude, never bring a knife to a knife fight when you up against a Mexican . . . You pathetic Anglo . . .

Game, Set, & Match . . .

Surf, out . . .

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(60 posts)
clinton's inaction caused 9/11 to happen, he did next to nothing after the '93 bombing. He then proceeded to hurt the CIA and FBI and our intelligence gathering all the while depleting the Military...good job for the incompetent billy boy. the lib's are always attempting to rewrite history and save their failures like carter and clinton.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Oh I see the pathetic coward DebJack tried to attack me... Came up short again, just like when you come up short with your wife...

Game, Set, and Match...

Surf, out...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(60 posts)
Oh DEST,

How fast you NEO-CON's forget. If you remember, back in 1993 when there was the first attack on the World Trade Center, it was the Clinton Admin. that took the lead. They knew this was a police action and the Clinton Admin poured all the resources they could get their hands on to track down the terrorist. Real CSI work turned up the clue that broke the case and the Clinton Admin Justice Dept captured, arrested, and convected the terrorist is a very short time. So, let’s compare that to your Mr. Bush Admin. Ignoring reports from the out going Clinton Admin, on an attack by Osama. Ignoring warning signs and reports from FBI agents in the field about unusual activity around flight schools. Oh yeah, Osama is still at large after your Mr. Bush stated he would hunt him down and capture him, “DEAD OR ALIVE.”

You pathetic NEO-CON’s are still FULL OF SHIT. You still keep telling the same lies over and over again and praying some of the public will start to believe them. That worked back in 2001, 2002, and 2003 but not now. The mountain of evidence is over whelming, which proves that NEO-CON Idiot’s you follow like a pack of Lemmings have been wrong from the start. But, you would never let facts enter into the conversation, you just keep telling the same lies from Fox Noise, oh I mean Fixed News, use slanderous character attacks against your opponents, and can never see others points of views that are based in facts.

I guess you have know problem letting anybody in any Admin to have access to your private information.

Pathetic losers . . .

Game, Set, and Match . . .

Surf, out . . .

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(60 posts)
This country is vunerable because clinton did not do his job and the cowardly libs in office now are weak...Thanks God for GWB and our Military!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: ACLU radio ads tells lies about telecom lawsuits and Bush