911 : Swingers Discussion 217033
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPolitics911
TOPIC: 911
Created by: bigstorm64
Original Starting post for this thread:
how has your life changed since 911 and do you feel safer?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Now the are government goon gaggles.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"Ummmmmm...do you remember that gaggle of HS dropouts that used to do airport security before the TSA?"

Yeah, it's basically the same gaggle doing it now but with different uniforms.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
IMO people have more to fear from their government then terrorists. Our glorious leader has taken upon himself to kill a US citizen JUST because his father was a asshole, nothing more. Dorner did the exact same thing and was rightfully hunted down. Why should Obama get away with it.

Brian Terry, and Ambassador Stevens deserve a vote to impeach Obama.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I do agree with you that the war on terror is as big of a failure as the war on drugs.

9/11 isn't significant because of the casualties, the casualties are tragic no doubt. It's significant, because for the first time in US history, the US experienced what the world has been dealing with forever.

Do i feel safer today then pre 9/11? As someone who has lived a good bulk of her life in the middle east, I'm telling you that the US is the safest place on the globe when it comes to terrorism.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
"hire untrained and unintelligent people to be their first line of defense"

Ummmmmm...do you remember that gaggle of HS dropouts that used to do airport security before the TSA? Some talk a LOT about Capitalism, but forget it's rules The private security firms were FOR PROFIT, meaning as you know, they are in business to make money Do you think it is a COINCIDENCE 911 happened on a TUESDAY morning, the slowest travel day of the week? What does a business do in terms of staffing on "slow days", and who are they most likely to scheduled? This is why there is a place for both the private and public sector

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
I don't feel any safer today than I did before Sept 11. Terrorism has existed long before 9/11 and it will continue to exist as long as man roams the earth. If someone wants to blow up a building or a train station or whatever, they're going to find a way to do it regardless of the counter measures we have in place. The offense always has the advantage.

I'd like to say that I at least feel safer when I fly, but I don't because TSA is a joke who likes to hire untrained and unintelligent people to be their first line of defense. If you really want to take airport security seriously, hire professionals and pay them accordingly. Nothing about the schmuck with a GED making $10/hr at the security gate makes me feel safer.

I've got a lot of thoughts (and facts) on terrorism based on my years of working in anti-terrorism in the military, but I'm really not in the mood to write a novel right now. I'll just keep it short and sweet and say that terrorism is not a threat to this country as a whole. It's not a threat to our infrastructure. It's not a threat to overrun our gov't and abolish the Constitution. The "war on terror" is a joke and a completely un-winnable war.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
"Voted 2 to 1 for dems. Any proof of that?"

Check the election results from DC and NY city for the past 3 election cycles, it's pretty obvious to people with an IQ above 80. You're not too bright, are you vaca? I mean seriously, you have been diagnosed to be a little slow, am I right?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Voted 2 to 1 for dems. Any proof of that? Or is this just your normal spew.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Life for most doesn't start until you leave high school. As 9/11 occured while I was in the 10th grade, I would have to say that it and the war on terror is normal for my generation.

Do I feel safer? I can go down the street in any direction and enter one gangs territory or another. I can do this wearing my US AF physical training uniform during any time of day or night and no one gives me any trouble. I have always felt safe and never feared the terrorist being in this nation.

Further I have always been against a ground war... And was forced to remain silent about it in high school.

These terrorist have nothing, they will continue to have nothing so long as they choose death as their means to obtain something and thus I will continue to support taking the only thing that they have left... their lives.

This however ought to be done from the air, not the ground. Drone strikes are the best middle ground between simply erasing their civilizations with napalm and other non-NBC weapons. (Nuclear, biological and or chemical.)

This goes back to my philosophy of war and violence.

If one brings violence to you, bring total violence to them until they are a bloody mess. If they have nothing to lose, then their lives is the only thing left to take.

It is cold, it is brutal and you aren't the good guy. You never can be the good guy.

FYI: If I were emperor from 1948 to today... I wouldn't have entered Korea, Vietnam interfeared in Afghanistan, or even fought the cold war. I would have told Europe to set up their own blockade to hold the russians, build nukes and threaten the world with death. We'll do the same from our shores.

No massive military build up. simple turn key logic. you cross the line, we all turn keys and we all die. Peace through total death.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7253 posts)
My life hasn't changed a bit, and of course I feel safer. Why wouldn't I? Bin Ladan is dead and Al Queada is in shambles It's a little tough to plan attacks against America when you are afraid to step outside for fear a drone will fire a missile up your ass The people directly effected by 911 voted Democrat in 04, 08 and 2012 nearly 2 to 1...why do you suppose that is?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: 911