9-11 Conspiracy theoriests : Swingers Discussion 729401011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPolitics9-11 Conspiracy theoriests
TOPIC: 9-11 Conspiracy theoriests
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
Akron,

It really pisses me off when someone "implies" something is fake or made up because they can't goggle it. In many ways the internet has made us a more informed society, but in other ways it has made us lazy. Many things such as full histories, biographies, quotes etc, do not "pop" up or can be found by simply "goggling".

Also many things that do pop up when "goggled" are incomplete or out right inaccurate. Governments are still unsure of how to, and if it is even possible to police the internet for accuracy.

Therefore, it is important to take the things that do AND do not show up when "goggled" and continue to research them through transcripts, newspapers, libraries and OTHER sources.

Besides work, I take a class here and there as I work towards my masters. I have 5 classes left. It amazes me that most of the students (half my age), think everything is on the internet or can be easily goggled. While most of them get C's or B's, I have maintained a 3.88 GPA. NOT because I am smarter or better then them (Trust me, I struggle to maintain that GPA). My professors constantly use me as a reference in demonstrating to the other students, how to do board and extensive research. Instead, many students limit themselves to "goggling" without any in-depth research.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Sens All ways lookin it up I remember all of those threads.... Nice

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Poly,

Actually, Aus, is partly correct. I was wrong in that Sarandon never appeared on Alex Jones Show, the excerpt was read by Jones from an interview she supposedly did in Europe. Alex Jones was talking about all the wonderful things her and Tim Robbins were doing to help "expose" Bush and his administration. Jone also reads an interview that Sarandon is getting death threats and that nobody in Hollywood wants to hire her because of her stance against the administration and the war (If that was true 90 percent of the actors would be out of work). Jones was preparing for Tim Robbins to be on the show a few days later. You can goggle www dot Alex Jones dot com and listen to the show on Alex Jones Website. You do have to sign up and pay for the site.

However, Aus, makes incomplete or inaccurate statements also. Look at his Gore comments concerning the Internet. Another one is his comment under the "Liberals Love Blacks" thread where he typed:

"Trent Lott said that America would have been better off if the Dixiecrats - whose main reason for breaking with the Democrats was over the issue of segregation - had won the White House."

Trent Lott never said that, you can not find any transcript, in books or on the net that supports that. Where people get that, is from this quote during Strom Turmond being honored at his 100th B-Day party:

"When Strom Thurmond ran for president, we voted for him. We’re proud of it. And if the rest of the country had followed our lead, we wouldn’t have had all these problems over the years, either."

Lott was saying nice words to a dying old man. Lott never mentioned the Dixiecrats or Segragation. Plus Lott could of never voted for him as Lott was only 7 years old when Thurmond ran for President in 1948.

Aus also makes these claims in the Coulter/Malkin thread:

"Couple of moments? I coached HS kids while the Bush twins were attending school here, and my athletes had plentiful first hand accounts of seeing the underage Bushes both drinking and using illicit substances.

and

"I have kids who I had an excellent rapport with (I've even been to the weddings of a few, years after I coached them) who gave me their first hand experience. FWIW, this toggles in well with behavior in the public record of the Bush Twins in their college years, including multiple underage drinking incidents, and some pretty funny Yale party pictures. "

This says more about him as a coach and a mentor then it does about the Bush girls. I guess since his athletes had "plentiful first hand accounts" of the Bush's drinking and using illicit drugs, then as a coach he condoned and approved of his athletes doing the same thing, because there is no way they were attending and seeing these things first hand, without their participating as well.

NOTE: The Bush girls attended ST. ANDREW'S EPISCOPAL SCHOOL. It is an independent, college preparatory school Grades 1 - 12 with a total of 774 students.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Tim Robbins When I see him I see Bin Laden in his eyes smiling.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Excerpts from Alex Jones Radio Show, 5 April 2006

Movie star Susan Sarandon is terrified US society is mirroring George Orwell's chilling book 1984 - because individual rights are being trampled on.

The Thelma & Louise star was stunned by the "fraudulent" 2000 election of George W Bush - and is keen for the country's next election to be closely monitored, according to website The Scoop.

She says: "I believe our next election should be monitored by international entities, just like it happened in Haiti and Iraq.

"The last one was an embarrassment. Everybody knew there was fraud, but nothing was done about it. In some states there were more votes than people able to vote.

"I think we've never been as close to George Orwell's 1984 as before.

"We live in a society where individual rights and legality are definitely threatened and that's scary."

When asked about 9-11, Sarandon stated "I don't think the terrorists of 9-11 have in anyway been linked to Saddam Hussein, and besides there is compelling evidence that 9-11 may have been perpetrated by this administration."

For $39.95 you can listen to any archive broadcast at Alex Jones Website.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Everyone I listed has appeared on the Alex Jones Radio Show. All of them stated they believed the crap spewed out by the loons, Jack Blood, Korey Rowe, Dylan Avery, Jason Bermas, Jim Fetzer, Jimmy Walter and of course, Alex Jones himself.

Although not all these "celebrities" addressed the "Jews phoned in sick" BS. Charlie Sheen and Tim Robbins stated they believed "evidence" indicated "some people" did not show for work because they were warned.

Don't stick up for them because they are liberals. It makes me think you might believe this BS story, if it wasn't for the lies about Jewish people.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Many of those who protest this war, are also on board and on the record with the 911 Conspiracy theory:

Charlie Sheen Martin Sheen Susan Sarandon Tim Robbins Alec Baldwin

Just to name a few.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I think pretty much everyone has come to their senses and recognizes at this point that Dubya is too damned stupid to have pulled off 9-11.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Cowards deflecting their corardess with LIES.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: 9-11 Conspiracy theoriests