9-11 Conspiracy theoriests : Swingers Discussion 72940101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPolitics9-11 Conspiracy theoriests
TOPIC: 9-11 Conspiracy theoriests
Created by: 38specials The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Do you honestly think if he smokes it at home he wont smoke it at parties? Another one geeze whats up with that?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
And so if he lite a joint at the dinner table you would be ok with that?

What is it you cant answer a simple question? What is it with you people?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Because we all know "dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through time of no dope" LOL

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
empties the ashtray." but keeps the roaches for when Daddy hold back his allowence...LOL

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Sorry Luck, any attempt to paint me as not a fit father, is bullshit, so don't go there! And dont spin it, never did that, I know the real world. And so if he lite a joint at the dinner table you would be ok with that? And smokin and drinking in the house is ok? Do you honestly think if he smokes it at home he wont smoke it at parties? Real world JNM, All of my kids are living and decided on their own with out my influince. Trust them dont enable them if you gave him permission to smoke it at home you gave him permission to smoke it anywhere... Sorry man truth and not BS.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
JNM Why? My kids don't partake

Really are you sure? Are you absolutely sure, Cmon JNM you never smoked pot when you were growing up? BULLSHIT!!! You never ever know your teenagers!!!!

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Akron is a hypocrite!

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
"As for the kids I coached - it doesn't take being a substance abuser to end up at parties where substances are being abused. In fact, unfortunately these days, for a High Schooler it pretty much takes limiting yourself to church functions if you want to avoid parties where there is substance abuse - and even those aren't necessarily safe." ----------------------------------------------------------------------- That seems a pessimistic view that only "church functions" are where kids can party to avoid drugs. Do you attend these "parties" and therefore know, for a fact, that they all have drugs? Based on the way you make leaps and unfounded judgments concerning kids, as well as our troops, our President and Republicans, I can now do the same to you.

Since you "know" that these parties all have illicit drugs, you must attend them. Therefore, it is not a "leap" for me to conclude you condone, and maybe even encourage, drug use by underage youth. From there it is an easy "leap" to suggest you must be one of those coaches/teachers who fuck little kids.

That hurts doesn't it, and yes, I was only being sarcastic. However, I hope you can see how easy it is to take something, draw a straight line, or as some say connect the dots, and start making false assumptions and statements.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I stand corrected. The Bush twins attended ST. ANDREW'S EPISCOPAL SCHOOL until 1994. They did attend Austin High from 1996 until they graduated. My oversight and I am big enough to admit same.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Sorry for the rant..........

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: 9-11 Conspiracy theoriests