5 hurt at gun shows : Swingers Discussion 2155561031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPolitics5 hurt at gun shows
TOPIC: 5 hurt at gun shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 162   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My point is nothing other than what i said....Ownership of assault weapons is NOT ba constitutionally protected right, and the MOST conservative member of the SCOTUS said so...in the HELLER v US decision BTW...the challenge against the new law in NY...(wait for it)...is NOT a 2nd amendment, but a 5th amendment arguement...why? (Full circle) Ownership of assault weapons is NOT a constitutionally protected right

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Bobby,

Could you support your statement that "Assault Weapons" are responsible for 2% of crime? Heck, I would love to see you post 5 recent crimes committed with an assault weapon. And no, gangster prohibition shoot outs are not recent.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2338 posts)
Your point?

obama said there are 57 states, doesn't make that so. That could change, and someday be true. Somebody's statement doesn't make something fact.

Evidently you have no idea how SCOTUS works. The next case has the potential to change prior rulings.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2338 posts)
Party:

I will say that you are caught in this same logic loop hole. The weapon or its type isn't the problem. about 2% of all gun crimes are committed with assault weapons... the real killers are hand guns, the smallest guns.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7236 posts)
Ownership of assault weapons is NOT ba constitutionally protected right, and the MOST conservative member of the SCOTUS said so...move on

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Nk- in the incident you just sited, I have to agree, this person recived a proper fate.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
The first thing John Chapman did upon returning home to find his front door propped open was retrieve his Taurus .38-cal. revolver. He slowly went upstairs to investigate, noting that drawers in the bedroom had been opened and items were strewn about. An intruder then sprang from behind the bedroom door. Chapman told him not to move, but the intruder rushed at him anyway. Chapman fired two shots. The intruder ran outside and collapsed on the sidewalk. He will be arrested after his release from the hospital. (Charleston Gazette, Charleston, WV, 11/03/11)

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2338 posts)
It was 4 a.m. when Donna Hopper awoke to a stranger attempting to enter her home. When she refused to open the door, the man announced, “I’m coming in!” Hopper wasn’t sure what to do. “That’s when it came to me—I had a gun,” she recalled. Hopper had purchased a .38-cal. revolver just months prior for safety following the death of her husband. She retrieved the gun just in time as the burglar began prying open the window. That’s when she heard the voice of her father, a longtime police officer, in her head: Two hands, Donna. Keep your elbows straight. She opened fire and connected with the burglar on the third shot. The next day she returned to the gun store where she purchased her firearm to buy a cleaning kit. Shoppers praised her actions. “They all said, ‘Thank you. You’re a brave woman,’” noted Hopper. “I said, ‘No, I’m a scared old woman who just happened to have a gun.’” (The Record Searchlight, Redding, CA, 10/23/11)

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2338 posts)
Dumbass deserved it...

The body of an Albertville man who died Thursday evening in what is believed to be an accidental shooting has been transported to the Department of Forensics in Huntsville for an autopsy, according to Boaz Police Chief Terry Davis.

Davis said Daniel Garrett, 30, was pronounced dead at Marshall Medical Center South shortly after the shooting at about 6:10 p.m. at Extreme Concepts, located at 438 U.S. Highway 431 South.

Garrett worked at the business.

Davis said investigators are talking to witnesses who were at the scene and no one is in custody. He said there was some possible “horseplay” going on between Garrett and another person at the scene, involving 9mm and .40-caliber pistols. News reports Friday indicated it was a game of quick draw and participants thought the guns were not loaded.

Garrett was shot in the torso.

Davis said from the investigation will be presented to the Marshall County District Attorney's Office and then to a grand jury.

“It is still very early in the investigation, and more details will be released as the investigation progresses,” he said.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Robert would take away a rape victims right to bear arms if she seeks therapy.

Typical liberal!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 162   End
TOPIC: 5 hurt at gun shows