5 hurt at gun shows : Swingers Discussion 21555610161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPolitics5 hurt at gun shows
TOPIC: 5 hurt at gun shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   161 to 162 of 162 
User Details are only visible to members.
While the innocent bystanders. Ring shot isn't comical, the gun owners being who by their own weapons is.

Now let me clear something up... These are weapons, THEY AREN'T TOYS. There is no such thing as an accidental shooting. You either intended to shoot the object strict, or you were negligent. There is no middle ground.

Each of these cases were a case of negligence and each ought to result in the loss of their gun permits for life.

My father, our commrads in arms and myself had this drilled into our heads while in the military and for good reason. Because there is no excuse for it. Your finger ISN'T the safety, your weapon ought not be loaded until the point you charge it and must shoot.

If transporting the weapon... Disassemble it first. A disassembled weapon is more interesting to me if I were to be buying a weapon, it is also safer as it can't discharge with the firing pin removed.

While this is an example of what a small number of unsafe fire arms users do... It ought not be treated like dropping a dish onto the floor. It should come with life long punishments such as the loss of the individual gun owners 2nd amendment rights. Because they just proved that they aren't responsible at all times.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry but I thought this was funny and ironic:

Five people were wounded in accidents at gun shows in North Carolina, Ohio and Indiana on Saturday, according to authorities.

In Raleigh, N.C., authorities said three people were wounded when a loaded shotgun accidentally discharged at the Dixie Gun and Knife Show at the N.C. State Fairgrounds.

Officials say Gary Lynn Wilson, 36, was having his shotgun checked before entering the show when the incident happened. He was unzipping his 12-gauge shotgun's case when it accidentally fired birdshot pellets, hitting three people, The News & Observer in Raleigh reported. Wilson was planning on privately selling the gun at the show, according to NBC affiliate WNCN. The three victims, Janet Hoover, Linwood Hester and Jake Alderman, were hit, respectively, in the right torso, left hand and right hand, WNCN reported. They were taken to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries.

In Medina, Ohio, an exhibitor at a local gun show was opening a box containing a gun when the weapon went off, striking his partner, who was sitting next to him, NBC station WKYC of Cleveland reported.

The victim suffered non-life threatening injuries in the arm and thigh and was taken to a hospital.

Police told WKYC the shooting was accidental, and a man who attended the show had sold that gun to the exhibitor.

In Indianapolis, state police said a 54-year-old man was loading his .45 caliber semi-automatic gun when he shot himself in the hand, The Associated Press reported. The victim, Emory L. Cozee, had been leaving the Indy 1500 Gun and Knife show at the state fairgrounds, officials told the AP. Loaded personal weapons are not permitted inside this show, according to the AP.

Cozee was hospitalized. Police told the AP no charges will be filed and the shooting was accidental.

These incidents all happened on the first "National Gun Appreciation Day," which was organized by Political Media, a Republican consulting firm.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   161 to 162 of 162 
TOPIC: 5 hurt at gun shows