Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics 5 hurt at gun shows
TOPIC: 5 hurt at gun shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   151 to 160 of 162   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Guns save people's lives every day, a few negligent discharges happen. It is life as Perf pointed out. Doctors save lives every day, a few are responsible for killing their patients.

Most liberals are idiots, the rest are morons. One is a moronic clown that dances in the blood of tragedies. Sad that such sick and depraved people walk among us, they should be banned.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
Do you think a Chef never cuts his finger, a mechanic never busts a knuckle?

Hell Surgeon's NEVER make mistakes because they are so well trained.

Ignorant assholes think accident's are funny. Maybe you can go visit these people and laugh in their face......None of you libtards have the balls to do it. Where's your COMPASSION? It's just phony.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
Hahahahaha OH MY GOD!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Lucky, where is this grade school having classes on Saturday? Was it detention? Weekend project? A school function?

I keep finding only sandyhook but that is two months old.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
YeeHaw, it's National Gun Appreciation Day! WooHoo!!!

POW

Oh shit, somebody call me a cab. I ain't bleeding to death waiting on a ambulance!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
News Flash 20 killed in a grade school.

Had guns not been allowed at gun shows it would be 5 dead.

5 injured at Stone temple pilot show in LA.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I enjoy watching the mouth frothing rabid gun grabbers. Getting all giddy over the prospect of, I told you so.

Laughed my ass off when Rdy posted how he told Rdy jr. Not to have a loaded weapon when he hunts. Hilarious, spectacularly so!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
I wouldnt say aggravated assault or attempt murder, but you can make negligent discharges punishable by the loss of the 2nd amendment for the negligent party.

Trying to make more if it than it is, is to become and feed the radicals. We ought to be seeking balance. The neglegint party would of course be open to law suit and damages to include life long phycological damages which almost certinty comes with being shot.

Balance is what our nation lacks, baning things or making everyone a criminal when they are simply negligent is not balance.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
Rdy:

Well you do need a loaded gun for self defense or as a soldier in war. Fighting can break out at any moment and no the other guy isn't waiting for you to load the clip, charge the weapon and shoot.

But chambering a round? Nope, bad idea which often times leads to a nd. (neglegint discharge.)

As for safety courses. Unless you make it a mandatory yearly or simi annual event, you might as well forget it. This is why I say one ND and you lose all of your guns.

As for the gun shows, why the hell didn't they require that all weapons be checked at the clearing barrels? No exceptions and if it will take a day to process all of the weapons... Then take two and add it to the cost of safety.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
All the more reason people should be required to have some training BEFORE they purchase them.

I wonder how many more accidental shooting there will be because of people panick buying and trying to buy every gun they see?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   151 to 160 of 162   End
TOPIC: 5 hurt at gun shows