Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics 5 hurt at gun shows
TOPIC: 5 hurt at gun shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   131 to 140 of 162   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Not sure about the figures you posted there rdy, but just FYI; you don't need an ID to vote, nor answer questions about your mental health. You do to purchase a gun."

Both should be requirements to vote, as well as civics training, on responsible government.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
"Just remember there are 100 times more voters that are not gun fanatics."

Not sure about the figures you posted there rdy, but just FYI; you don't need an ID to vote, nor answer questions about your mental health. You do to purchase a gun.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Rdy:

Obamas proposals won't stop the hundreds of murders a year, it won't even put a dent in it. Why? Because the weapons that his proposals attack are used in less than 1% of all gun crimes... Hell, less than 1% of all mass killings a year.

If you truely want to take the road of banning, than banning handguns and all rifles that hold more than a single round is the only option. This ban doesn't grandfather any weapon for any reason. It mandates that the weapons be handed over and a exchange price given. (likely less than what the buyer paid for the weapon)

This in turn creates legal problems out the ass. Challenges in court that will block and put an almost instant halt to the law while the courts figure out what to do.

In that time, the drug gangs begin buying from china and other third parties weapons. The street gangs buy those weapons from the cartels and thus a new black market is strengthened.

This is why the only thing that will work is mental health. It is a much longer process, but it will provide society with answers to so many of our wows and thus if we truely want to fix society... The solutions to doing so.

Again. Anything other than fixing the mental health of the US, is like trying to stop the earth from orbiting the sun. We aren't europe. We would sooner watch children starve to death or die due to malnutrition and health than to actually attack the problem of why the richest nation on earth is the poorest nation on earth.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
Shhhhhhh Good NK is a ITG(internet tough guy) he don't need no stinkin gun to be bad on the internet.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
Rdy,

Yeah man... When Joe Theisman bent his leg the wrong way, he really hurt me man. He cut me deep... Seriously, but as they say in Monty Python Land, "It's only a flesh wound".

I thought of all places in the world, being surrounded by law-abiding citizens, is where those ppl should be safest. I mean, all those guns..... Who would dare shoot anyone?

This 2nd Amendment that you speak of..... It is perfect? Always up to date, and NEVER needing amendment? Oh, just as the Constitution was so perfect to need revision? Like your New Testament trumping your Old Testament?

Where in the Constitution does it say a person loses their passport at the whim of the police? Or can be detained later after news laws following 9-11 and the hrs they can hold you... Just because, and not charge you?

Where in the constitution does it say that felons are no longer to be treated fairly after time served? They usually end up living in neighborhoods which would require the most guns for protecting your self just walking to check the mailbox.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Fj- Nke clearly stated in a previous post that he owns a gun. He posted this on 1/9/13 in Forums General Discussions Politics Connecticut School Shootings:

"I have a gun for home protection. I have a permit but haven't carried my gun in months. I don't need to. I don't worry about strangers walking up to me and fucking with me.

Maybe small, pudgy guys have to worry about people fucking with them. I have never been mugged, had a knife or a gun pointed at me. Been in quite a few fights. Won some, lost some but the thought of shooting someone has never entered my mind."

The thought that crossed my mind is: Why own a gun for home protection if the thought of shooting someone never entered your mind? There are better ways to protect your home from fire and bed bugs than a gun.

Of course there is the little dick argument that 2 Forum participants presented regarding gun ownership, which could arguably be used to explain why someone owns a gun with no thought of using it for the purpose that they purchased it. Personally I don't subscribe to that theory, but those who do can go on with their bad selves proclaiming it.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Because you have shown a complete lack of knowledge on any degree about firearms.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
Why do you think I don't own a gun? Because I don't feel the need to carry it walking down the street?

Or is it because a mental giant such as yourself just can't grasp the concept that not everyone is scared of their fellow man.

It's called being civilized. Which unfortunately you aren't...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Depends on the gun show. But it appears these ND's were caused by clearing weapons. There are always a few numpties at any function, the weapons should have been cleared in a proper place for that. Guns should not be cleared around people, only a spotter, as is done in the military. And the military has more ND's than any organization in the country. Police depts second, maybe we should disarm all of them.

A firearm only goes off when it is handled, or in the case of ND's mishandled. People assume firearms are unloaded at gun shows, because some idiots make assumptions. Assumptions put together with numpties results in NDs. Locate liberals by voting records, take away their guns, problem solved.

If firearm safety training was allowed in schools, and children were encouraged to be shooters there would be less negligent discharges. People who have grown up around firearms have very few ND's. People who are new to firearms, or people who are scared of them, yet own them anyway are dangerous. Especially libtards who hate guns, yet claim to have them.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
"Yeah, we know Perfect, You went to Newtown and spoke with the parents of the 20 children that were murdered by an assult weapon. "

Frank

Do you think I would shy away from a conversation on Gun Control with those parents? You'd be wrong if you answer yes.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   131 to 140 of 162   End
TOPIC: 5 hurt at gun shows