5 hurt at gun shows : Swingers Discussion 21555610121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPolitics5 hurt at gun shows
TOPIC: 5 hurt at gun shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   121 to 130 of 162   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Cars, knives, hammers, and other tools are used much more for good than for harm. Guns have much more potential for harm than for good. That's what they do -- kill and maim."

Apparently you have a lot of bad personal experinces with guns killing and maiming those in your life.

Cars, knives, hammers and other tools also kill an maim.

Except for filling freezers with meat and putting holes in targets, none of the guns that I own, noor those of anyone I know own have ever killed or maimed another human being.

I can't say that about the cars some of them own.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
" Unsupervised gun owners who injure others have committed a crime that should require punishment."

Sounds logical to most people but you know the gun freaks. More people get hurt in auto accidents so...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2671 posts)
Tools can be dangerous. This weekend I used both my battery-powered and A/C powered drills to put up a window valance in the bedroom. Both tools have interchangeable tips to accommodate different screw heads.

If I burn my finger removing a hot tip, I only burn myself, not innocent children, women and men in public meetings.

As already indicated in this topic, anyone with military training knows that a soldier has strict orientation and supervision regarding the carrying and use of his military weapons. Unsupervised gun owners who injure others have committed a crime that should require punishment.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
"... where to find the news story about the 269,999,995 American guns that were safely handled this weekend?"

Is it really newsworthy that a person didn't kill himself or his kid or his friend with his gun this weekend? If so, then guns are even worse than previously thought.

The fact is that all "gun incidents" are bad incidents. Cars, knives, hammers, and other tools are used much more for good than for harm. Guns have much more potential for harm than for good. That's what they do -- kill and maim.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Do you even read the babbled garbage you type? Please stay away from our children?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19240 posts)
Fjep:

Not really. You see, you and you gun nuts keep crying that you can get the drop on anyone who is a threat, so I am simply saying to give you guys the ability to prove it.

As for the live round battle... Well everyone likes a good blood bath every now and then... And I did say it was voluntary for the gun nuts... Just not the condemned to be executed prisoners. (death row) they simply cost the government too much, you would have them executed the same day... I am simply fulfilling your wish of a speeded execution within a year and paying down the national debt.

It is called resource allocation.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7363 posts)
Fucking insane nut cases who think guns are a real life video game. Fucking lunatics! Very same behavior of Adam Lanza before he decided to take innocent victims lives.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19240 posts)
I so wish we could bring back the gladiator games and make all of these gun toting morons play in it.

Ok, so let's make it a paint ball game... Make it pg friendly with rated m for language. Well get the Dallas cheerleaders for the half time period... Is debbie still around? Lol.

Take a city like mine and empty out the citizens. (sense the city is dying, fewer citizens each year)

Then have you face off against the bloods and others as round one.

Round two is Vrs the US military.

Sell the tickets for viewing this online to pay down the national debt.

Once a year, we can even empty our prisons with a real blood match for the die heard gun nuts. (voluntary of course and not against the US military)

"Wow, I have given you the battle field to prove your case of more guns and solved the national debt at the same time... I am a genius." Robert says in the smart alic voice of guilty spark 343.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7363 posts)
"Look another would of, should of, could of boast "

Frank - Can you show me how the gun control laws you support save lives??

NOPE , you can't. It's all just would of, could of, should of. You're just too fucking stupid to realize it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16835 posts)
I thought the 1928 gun control act was suppose to take all dangerous weapons off the street.that was 85 years ago.I guess the libbbers were wrong then.how about the 1968 gun control act.how about all the control acts since then.they all are bullshit.just like libbers.libbers are cowards,they don't you to protect yourself.hell they are even afraid to protect them self.they are pacfious.the first to betray there friends and country..........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   121 to 130 of 162   End
TOPIC: 5 hurt at gun shows