5 hurt at gun shows : Swingers Discussion 21555610111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPolitics5 hurt at gun shows
TOPIC: 5 hurt at gun shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   111 to 120 of 162   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Apparently your view of guns is that they are used mainly to kill and maim.

The vast majority of the time they are used they do not kill and maim.

Either your experience with guns is that they kill or maim, or your perception is driven by the media's sensationalizing stories (reports, if that makes you feel better) about gun violence.

Nowhere have I ever seen you post that a gun was used for a sporting use, target practice, a collectors item, etc., etc. Always "Guns are bad. Mmmkay?

Fun fact- shooting sports are Olympic events. I've never seen them broadcast on network televison however, or recieve any attention in printed reports about the Olympics.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"Guns have much more potential for harm than for good. That's what they do -- kill and maim."

"Apparently you have a lot of bad personal experinces with guns killing and maiming those in your life. " =========

Can you explain your logic, or lack thereof? Do you value consistency, or consider it a weakness?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
It's kind of like playing chess long distance. One player makes a move, then the other player makes a move- as time allows. Some moves are a bit more interesting than others. I'm kind of busy this week, so the game isn't getting much of my attention.

I used to play the game with ZZ, but he forfeited when he blocked me.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Good,

You are so smart, I just can't figure out why you allow that POS to drag you around like this. Notice how not a single republican is engaging him. He's just disgusting.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16539 posts)
Goodenuff, you aren't even trying.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Outdoors, you imply that I know of no one being hurt by a gun. I didn’t say that. Perhaps you should read my post again but try not to read something into it that I didn’t say.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Double Wow!

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Nope, the media "reports" what sells advertisements. Only it isn't reporting it's story telling to make money.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
That's a very sheltered existence, to have never known a person hurt by a gun. Just wow. Maybe it's all media fantasy, and no one's ever been hurt by a gun.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
It seems to me that I have never heard a report of five men hurting themselves and others with screwdrivers at Home Depots in separate states.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   111 to 120 of 162   End
TOPIC: 5 hurt at gun shows