Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics 5 hurt at gun shows
TOPIC: 5 hurt at gun shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 162   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Multiple handguns? By a single shooter? Hate to doubt your word, but I'm gonna have to fact check that one

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Party,

Then the irrational fear of color, commonly black, is what has you worried. Not sure what the phobia is called over fears of color, but you may wish to seek professional help on that matter.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2381 posts)
Nothing to be concerned about...just a rumor started by the families of 20 dead children in Connecticut

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Bobby,

If you are demanding laws be made with reason and not fear, are you stating that most of what obama is asking of congress is BS? Much of what obama, feinstein, biden, bloomberg and others are seeking is based on fear.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2381 posts)
Azqt..please spare me the "assault rifles have to be fully auto" bullshit...LOL...even the NRA gave up on that idiot lie. Remington's own catalogs used to refer to the Bushmaster as an assault rifle, and for PR reasons, have now changed to "adaptive combat rifle' There ya go...one more piece of steaming NRA BS flushed down the crapper

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Bobby,

I am not attacking you. I am asking you to support your claims, there is a big difference. I realize you lefties think anybody that isn't on your wave length is attacking, but not the case. You have many many wild ass claims, thus you have caused the questioning.

Your claim of trying to defend the right is cloudy at best. You want it done, but on your terms, no other way. Now make the need to prove someone is unfit, and I'll start agreeing. Make mental health providers mandatory reporters, and put dangerous/violent people on the national list of who should not buy with actual reasons.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2381 posts)
Now that is some funny stuff.

Party asking Bobby for stats. Now Party will defend his statements with "Bobby said so". Talk about the blind leading the blind.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2381 posts)
Party:

Actually no, most every mass shooting has been multiple handguns.

Azqt:

I am trying to protect your right to own a assault weapon here, so why the hell are you attacking me? Or are you simply a troll unable to understand that I demand laws made with reason and not fear?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
Party,

You are very obsessed with ownership of assault rifles. Do you even know anybody who privately owns an assault rifle?

Or are you just confused with rifles in a color that offends you, such as black rifles? To be scared of something based on color is sad.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2381 posts)
Robert....what percentage of crimes in which there are multiple homicides (say..more than 10) by a single shooter involve an assault weapon? I am guessing somewhere near the 80 percentile

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 162   End
TOPIC: 5 hurt at gun shows