5 hurt at gun shows : Swingers Discussion 2155561011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPolitics5 hurt at gun shows
TOPIC: 5 hurt at gun shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 162   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Seems the NYC polic comissioner has more issues with Illegal handguns than he does with those Pesky Black colored rifles.

since we all know that assault weapons were outlawed in 1934....

For those who are Ignorant they need to look up the real definition of aan assault weapon.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9680 posts)
A number of posters here would take hammers or bare hands against an assault weapon, as they've convinced themselves these are more dangerous.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Azqt:

"make the need to prove someone is unfit, and I'll start agreeing. Make mental health providers mandatory reporters, and put dangerous/violent people on the national list of who should not buy with actual reasons."

Um, you might want to read my earlier statements about what should be done about gun control.

From the get go, I have been against banning weapons on the grounds of these mass killings as nearly every weapon has been stolen. When the shooter didn't steal the weapons, they fell through the cracks.

As for mental fitness... Again, look to my earlier statements. I clearly stated that there ought to be a licence to own a weapon.

This licence may only be obtainable upon a mental fitness test is completed and you pass.

The type of weapons you may possess would be based upon two main factors. 1) Your level of mental fitness. 2) Training courses taken.

If you can pass the mental fitness test and you pass the training courses... I could care less if you have a potato gun or a Thermal Nuclear bomb as a weapon in your home.

Obviously if you have a mentally ill person living within your household, you will not be able to store (but may own) the fire arms in your home. This means that the government must provide the citizens with an armory to store their weapons in, should they have persons deemed mentally unstable or incompetent living within their home.

If this was how things opperated, Saddyhook wouldn't have happened as the shooter murdered his mother who he lived with and took the weapons by force. Weapons he was denied the sale of because he DIDN'T pass the background test.

FYI, His assault rifle (the AR-15) Wasn't used in the shooting, it was found in his car, untouched.... Just thought some of you on the ban the assault rifle band wagon would like to know.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(7230 posts)
AZ he sounds more like Jared Loughner.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"....BTW...anytime anyone wants to try an experiment to see if the AR-15 just "looks scarry" I'll take the AR-15, they take the hunting rifle or shotgun of their choice and we square off in an urban area at night 75 yards apart......the one who dies loses...any takers?"

Making threats online, by Obama's EOs you can lose any right to posses firearms. You are dangerous to the public and yourself, I suggest you seek professional help ASAP. Ohhh wait if you do they will now turn you in.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Nice try.

I'm sure you thought Lanza just joking too before the murders. These are signs that tip people off to the abnormal/dangerous mindset. To even suggest such, indicates you thought about it. Let alone in enough detail to determine weapon choices, distance, time of day.

And you now try to write it off as a joke. Killing people is not a joke, "the one who dies loses". I seriously hope you do not have a FOID, yet that doesn't stop criminals or the insane.

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(2338 posts)
OMG...LOL..sarcasm is truly lost on the stupid I was not ACTUALLY suggesting a duel to the death brainiac, and of COURSE no one in their right mind would accept that challenge because it PROVES my point that the idea that the AR-15 and similar weapons just have 'cosmetic" differences to other firearms is faux, false and absurd...thanks for helping to prove my point

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Party,

I do not duel. You are proving yourself to be a very sick person. Obviously you have never had to take another life, otherwise you would know it is not a laughing or funny matter. It screws up people. Your thought of having a shoot out to the death with other posters indicates you are exactly the type of person that should not have access to firearms.

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(2338 posts)
....BTW...anytime anyone wants to try an experiment to see if the AR-15 just "looks scarry" I'll take the AR-15, they take the hunting rifle or shotgun of their choice and we square off in an urban area at night 75 yards apart......the one who dies loses...any takers?

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Azqt...can't you read? Didn't I just tell you to pare me the "assault rifles have to be fully auto" bullshit, and explain to you why you look so stupid trying to float a lie that even the NRA cult has given up on? BTW Corkey...have you ever fired an AR-15 or M-16? I have Guess what, the worse kept secret in the entire firearms industry is that is you flutter the trigger on the AR-15, you can fire off a 3 round blast a NONO SECOND slower than the fully auto M-16 Do you need me to explain the purpose of the barrel shroud, flash suppressor, pistol grip and 30 round magazine or 50 round drum as well Corkey, or can you Google that yourself? Loser please...spare you talking points for someone who doesn't know firearms

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3831 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 162   End
TOPIC: 5 hurt at gun shows