4 more years what a night : Swingers Discussion 2114031061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPolitics4 more years what a night
TOPIC: 4 more years what a night
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 70 
User Details are only visible to members.
"The House will fight President's attempts at recovery and be scorned by Americans into relenting and cooperating. "

Gee, I don't know. Weren't they all just reelected?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The zombification of America is ended. Tea Party raccoons will be eating rotting Halloween pumpkins instead of pizza crust.

The occupation of Afghanistan will be ending. The Affordable Care Act will go into effect. America's 1% will attempt every means possible to take their wealth out of the American economy. The House will fight President's attempts at recovery and be scorned by Americans into relenting and cooperating.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
No one has a crystal ball to determine what the future will hold. We, ourselves only have this moment. Don't you think Obama learned anything these last four years? He learned that his "swagger" wasn't enough to turn DC around. However, in his defense, he stood tall and did the things he thought were right. In my heart of hearts, I know when he had that last meeting with then President George Bush, he began to realize the magnitude of what he was inheriting but he had gone too far to turn around. This country shouldn't be about race but unfortunately, it's all about race. Obama has all the credentials -- and better -- than a lot of white men in politics....this conversation has to be said. If he was white, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. Harvard Law Review, etc. c'mon, he knows he has a full plate and he's going to handle it. Now, our job is to leave the BS behind and get behind this man who genuinely cares about people and not some wannabee for the moment with his wannabee Ann Romney wife who tried to copy Michelle Obama -- NOT! We appreciate their "prayers." However, roll up your sleeves and let's get the job done of turning around the economy, decreasing the deficit, balance a budget, get the hell out and stay out of wars and take care of our own homeland, protect the rights of women and their reproductive health, educate these hard head kids and get their butts into college or tech or trade schools, work on the infrastructure, do we really have time to bicker.....I am just saying!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
To answer the question why the price is going up and then down: 1. once you put your kids then you will pay higher premium since more people get on your insurance. 2. more young people paying is pure win for the insurance company since make money from people who are healthy..basically the morbidity between 20-30 years is very low. 3. If more people are paying why do you think that the premiums will keep increase..

Keep in mind that premiums will always go up never down..the problem is that they have to go up very slow...

New York NY
Username hidden
(326 posts)
Ok ...tell me one year in which the healthcare premiums have not gone up.. Do you support the current system that people will go to ER and not pay for the services received..simply because they feel that they did not need an insurance ?? My logic is that if everyone pays than in the long run the healthcare costs will go down..we pay high now for all people who do not. AS long as the republicans it seems that you ignored my sentence about Mitch McConnell can you say what did he say exactly..what is the goal of the republicans..how about 180 fillibusters..

New York NY
Username hidden
(326 posts)
sar,

Affordable health care? Then why do my insurance rates keep going up? I was under the impression obamacare was suppose to lower costs.

Obstructionism? Which party locked the other out of your beloved obamacare buy offs sessions?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
My all time favorite is the Affordable healthcare act : 1. more people will have healthcare insurance that means better care, better care will decrease hospital stays since diseases will be found early. 2. The gridlock in the ER will go down with about 40% since all people will move back to the good ol JPs. Which is not popular job as is now. 3. People who seek health will actually pay for the service, right now one has to just popup in the ER and say I have no money to receive free health. 4. I dont have to worry about my kids growing with no insurance 5. I really hope that Republican will end the politics of obstructionism in the House and work for the people and not to end a president term ask Mitch McConnell..

I can go forever..but I really hope that all abortion laws that was passed on religious grounds and subject women to unnecessary procedures will be repealed.

New York NY
Username hidden
(326 posts)
Status quo for at least the next 2 years, 4 years is hard to tell with midterm elections.

There was no change in this election. House is GOP, Senate dem and WH dem. Been a few elections cycles since we have had this situation.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
So...

What does the future hold?

Make your best predictions about the next four years...

Unemployment Rate? Dow? Housing? Wars?

What do you think?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Congrats to Obama.

New York NY
Username hidden
(326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 70 
TOPIC: 4 more years what a night