4 more years what a night : Swingers Discussion 2114031041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPolitics4 more years what a night
TOPIC: 4 more years what a night
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
How ironic, to read exclamations of 'Bullshit" regarding an issue they have no experience and/or very little knowledge of.

Perhaps it would be wise not to summarily dismiss someones opinion just because it may make you feel uncomfortable. Not everyone is afforded the same lifetime experiences. To not realize that is the height of naivete. Now I do make allowances for youth, and those who have been sheltered from the real world, so I just offer this for educational purposes only.

While I may not agree with it 'all being about race', denying or implicating that it is not a major component in life is just silly.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
now THAT is a handprint.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
Forgive BLT, for her it's all about race and eyelashes.

When I asked her to explain why she's voting for her candidate (a few weeks prior to the election), she said that she has no time, and isn't particularly political, she finished her post claiming that it's time to put her lashes on and get ready for a date ;).

*What does the future hold?*

I'm not huge on predictions (even though my prediction about this campaign were spot on all along).

*Unemployment Rate?*

Will hover between 7-8%

* Dow? *

Will be just fine ;).

*Housing?*

Will slowly recover but will not regain what it lost during the mortgage/real estate crisis.

* Wars?*

Hard to tell, depends on how Israel is treated.

What do I think? I think that we will see a sovereign Palestine, during Obama's second term. Relationship with Israel will get worse, Israel will become even more isolated than it has become during his first term.

There will definitely be a bigger gap between the classes.

I do believe that the GOP needs a shake up, a major reconstruction if you will, that is, if they want any chance at ever running this Democratic Republican again.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16437 posts)
VA:

doublebullshit!!!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
Never expect a former Deatheater of Lord Voldemort to honor the words of his own pledge.

A Deatheater is a blasphemer. Every combatant in the Archangel Michael Brigade of Light & Truth knows the desperate hypocrisy of a Luciferian Manifesto Deatheater.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6976 posts)
"This country shouldn't be about race but unfortunately, it's all about race."

Bullshit.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19412 posts)
just an fyi>

that remark was made by Mitch McConnel, not Boehner. Boehner actually pushed back from the remark stating it was MM's opinion.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
Is the Tea Party irrelevant yet?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Boehner just concluded his remarks. I was feeling him. It's a far cry from his "Let's make Barak Obama a one term president" from years gone by. Perhaps now, that the American people have spoken, they will get it together finally!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
Actually I am a Libertarian who actually believes Deficits matter.

Rockwood MI
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 70   End
TOPIC: 4 more years what a night