4 more years what a night : Swingers Discussion 2114031031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPolitics4 more years what a night
TOPIC: 4 more years what a night
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's already known that Timmy is on his way out. Time is of the essence. Boehner extended something that resembles an olive branch, and the players need to come to the table now. Not a month from now. I'm hoping that Erskine Bowles is measuring the drapes at Treasury as I type this.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10833 posts)
Geithner needs to be kicked out and never ever be allowed back in!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Obama should have held a press conference at 8:00 a.m. this morning to announce Geithner's replacement at Treasury. He has seven weeks to avert some pretty bad shit.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10833 posts)
Exactly!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Could it be that it was just a dumb thing to type, and not her life's perspective?

When you use words like "all" about anything you really draw the line. when you combine that with race or some other sensative subject you will bring out an opposing viewpoint.

I am not discounting the viewpoint of a black person. i am discounting a stupid statement.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
Reading comprehension is so challenging isn't YLM?

She has stated that this country is all about race. When she was called on it, you defended her stance with a claim that everyone's experience is different.

Please feel free to explain how the experience of one woman can be evidence that the USA is ALL about race. In fact, maybe you can encourage BLT to provide evidence to substantiate her claim.

Thanks.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"Umm what exactly are you defending YLM?" ---

Defending? I suppose I'm defending the desire for objectivity and realization that everyone has different life experiences, and that if it is articulated in a way that does not conform to ones paradigm, they just accept it as their conclusion based on individual experience. Not summarily dismiss it.

As I stated, I didn't agree with that assessment, but I respect other perspectives.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
Umm what exactly are you defending YLM?

This is what BLT whined about, this is her quote. You want to actually claim that this country is about race? If so, perhaps instead of defending her, you can provide some evidence that it is so?

Or maybe, BLT, instead of gluing fake lashes on, can provide evidence that America is all about race.

"This country shouldn't be about race but unfortunately, it's all about race."

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I didn't say anything about it not being a major factor in life at times. I said it was bullshit that "this country is all about race".

"How ironic, to read exclamations of 'Bullshit" regarding an issue they have no experience and/or very little knowledge of. "

You presume an *awful* lot, Sir.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19171 posts)
It surely is a component in this life, i agree. It is human, and to a point not curable.

To say it is all about race.....means to her it is just that; all about race. She has a warped viewpoint, sadly for her.

To the country in general: utter bullshit.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 70   End
TOPIC: 4 more years what a night