4 more years what a night : Swingers Discussion 2114031021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPolitics4 more years what a night
TOPIC: 4 more years what a night
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's a shame the republicans are feeling so low.

The good thing is depression treatment is covered under Obamacare...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2668 posts)
I am sorry to have awaken a "sleeping giant." And in my defense of why I voted for Obama, I felt and do feel he is the best person for the job. My eyelash comment was to add humor which we all could use a dose of now apparently from these posts. People hate to talk about money, death and racism. Not particularly in that order but all realities of life. I have NEVER made a "blanket" statement about any ethnic group in particular but the racism fact is just that, a fact. I know that from this country's history, my people were never to leave the plantation. We were to be slaves for life. But, thankfully, there is a God who sits high and looks low and we are continuing to be raised up from that atrocity. Do I hate white people? I don't hate anyone. There are some in my own race who I can live without. So, I was cool with everyone when I was chatting about sexual nonsense but when it comes to substance, I am a foe....so be it. I take back NOTHING I've posted.

"Racism, you better stop!"

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2896 posts)
I hear you ..the Turtle Man ha no purpose in life anymore..and BTW my next vacation is going to see the White House on 4/20/2013

New York NY
Username hidden
(318 posts)
Some day republicans actually might work for the good of the country..

New York NY
Username hidden
(318 posts)
Getting rid of the filibuster is a double edged sword.

Someday the Republicans will be in that position.

Careful what you wish for...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
Filibuster might be thrown out...what would the republicans do... how would they boycott the Dems. Brace yourself, Republicans dark ages are coming.

New York NY
Username hidden
(318 posts)
Boehner has already said that revenue increases are back on the table and Lindsay Graham has said he is happy to hear that.

That did not take long.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
Hillary? She said that she's retiring from politics in January:

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton hopes to be “cheering” for the country’s first female president, but said it absolutely will not be her.

She said, as she has on numerous occasions, that she has no desire to remain in politics following her retirement this January in an interview with Marie Claire magazine that was published Thursday.

“I hope to be around when we finally elect a woman president,” she said. “That would be a great experience for me, to be up there cheering."

Clinton, the former first lady and a contender for the 2008 Democratic nomination for president, has said she will not run again and is retiring from politics when she steps down as secretary of State at the end of the year.

thehill.c om/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/262871-hillary-clinton-hopes-to-be-cheering-for-first-female-president

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"I wonder who'll serve as SOS! "

Is Cankles retiring?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I wonder who'll serve as SOS!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 70   End
TOPIC: 4 more years what a night