4 more years what a night : Swingers Discussion 2114031011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPolitics4 more years what a night
TOPIC: 4 more years what a night
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
With respect to the outcome of the race, the screeching question continues to be asked about the Republican Party is how can it be more "inclusive," which is one of those words with a double meaning. I am not the one asking. CNN and most of the networks are. Let each person search their own heart....I am good!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3303 posts)
!!!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
I love talking about money, death and racism. I dislike generalizations and cries of victimhood.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
People hate to talk about money, death and racism. ~~~~~~~ Not me.....i earn a shovelfull while talking about money.

I have NEVER made a "blanket" statement about any ethnic group in particular but the racism fact is just that, a fact. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stated it was "ALL" about race. That is fairly blanket to me. That is a good reason why many folks may not wish to talk about it. Furthermore, this country has come a long way, and as a species we all have a long way to go.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
"Brace yourself, Republicans dark ages are coming. "

Coming? The RIght has been living in them forever. I know of no one on the Left who thinks the world is only 7000 years old.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
" ... the modern right-wing psyche, which is obsessed — more than anything else — with power. Policy is one thing; but equally or even more important is the sense of being with the winners, of being part of the team that will stamp its boots on the faces of the other guys. ..."

-- Krugman blog

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"No birth control for women!!"

"Boner pills for everyone!!"

Am I the only one that sees a disconnect here?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"Brace yourself, Republicans dark ages are coming. "

Let's hope not. Even if the backward-lookers are dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st Century, once they have experienced the light, they'll probably like it.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Romney is worth perhaps a billion dollars. He seems to have about 40 offspring, and they may all expect to be billionaires some day. That's a lot more expensive to the country than several thousand people getting education grants, job training, and health care.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Some day republicans actually might work for the good of the country..

Seriously?

It is over or should I say some things never change.

Not Bitter at all. The what about me generation has grown up. And they are winning elections. Good for them. Now it is time to pay for it. Good luck.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 70   End
TOPIC: 4 more years what a night