3 dead in courthouse shooting : Swingers Discussion 2167351031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPolitics3 dead in courthouse shooting
TOPIC: 3 dead in courthouse shooting
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 63   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jimmy:

Sorry, I am not so strong willed. Good luck in your endeavor. It is a good one.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7348 posts)
The only tragedy bigger than this shooting is a grown man who joined a swingers forum just to spend all his time making literally 18 thousand posts bitching and moaning about people with different opinions, then locked his account up so no one can block his nonsense.

Well, perhaps it's a little more tragic that there's probably not a single fact in all 18 thousand posts, either. Oh well.

Let's have a test of wills. I'm going to ignore fj from now on, even when he posts a predictable response to me that finishes with some variation of "Some liberals R dum the rest R stoopid lol!". Who else thinks they can do it with me? It can be our sort-of-new-year resolution!

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
So according to at least one report....there was an exchange of gunfire, then a lull, during which time the shooter may have been putting a new clip in his gun, at which time he was shot.

So what have we learned? Armed guards could not prevent the 2 people from being murdered, and were only able to shoot the attacker when he was ...wait for it...changing the magazine in his gun.

Some things seem to happen just so even the stupid among us can ascertain the obvious

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
KKK, why don't you admit to everybody what a hate filled racist you are?

You can overwork your tiny tiny feeble brain why I did not comment, but when it boils down to it, I didn't have to for you to look like a idiot. You managed that all on your own.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
FJ, admit it. The only reason you didn't post in that thread is because you can't respond to a post without showing your anger and insulting people. That would make you look like the angry, hostile person we all know you to be.

I bet your keyboard took a beating instead...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2667 posts)
Seems you managed to do your implosion all on your own. And you continue to do so.

Denial is not a river in Egypt, it is angry libtard caught race trolling.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
And there was no need for me to comment, if you wanted me to comment then you should have spoke up. But then you would have come off as the racist you are.

Now everybody knows why you posted the thread and what your intention was. So now the newbies also can see what a racist you are.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Pfft...Puuuleeze. It took everything you had not to do the usual FJ implosion. Did Sed send you a email telling you not to respond? You hardup fuckers do anything she tells you.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2667 posts)
I didn't comment because I wanted to see you piss your pants, and you didn't disappoint.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
You didn't comment because it was all about you. Admit it FJ. You know you really never measured up. We all see it.

I'm sure she did too...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2667 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 63   End
TOPIC: 3 dead in courthouse shooting