2nd Kaufman County (TX)prosecutor murdered : Swingers Discussion 2195571021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPolitics2nd Kaufman County (TX)prosecutor murdered
TOPIC: 2nd Kaufman County (TX)prosecutor murdered
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good:

1) most people go to work with a cup of coffee. More so in desk type jobs.

2) Most people aren't thinking about threats, they are thinking about life, they are thinking about work, about their families.

3) Oh hail the supreme brain of Good, the man that can react in 0.2 to 0.3 seconds.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
Oh, I missed a question I can nswer...

I am above average so I can't answer how long the average person will take to react. It would take me between 200 and 300 miliseconds to recognize a gun.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I don't own a briefcase, nor do I walk down the street with a cup of coffee in my hand. Perhaps a soda, but never in the same hand that my trigger finger is attached to.

Just sayin'...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Good:

"You are correct- a gun does not stop a bullet. It does, however, change the parameters of certain situations.

It's better to have something and not need it than it is to need something and not have it."

In one hand you have your briefcase, the other your coffee. A man walks up to you and pulls a gun.

How long will it take the average person's mind to realize that someone has just pulled a gun on them?

How long will it take this soon to be victim to drop the briefcase and coffee to reach for their gun under their coat? If they wear their coat (as most professionals do) they must fumble with that before they can even draw the weapon.

All of this thus far is 3-5 seconds. If you jump left/right/forward/back... If you move a inch... A man out to kill will kill you and now you have wasted 5 more seconds moving without drawing your weapon and might have hurt yourself.

Bottom line is that all a man of violence must do is get the drop on you and you will not have the time needed to pull your gun. This isn't the movies, men of violence will not let you have the 3-5 seconds to drop the coffee, fumble with the coat and gun holster and then shoot them.

They after all are out to kill you, they will simply shoot you and walk away/enter a get away car, ect.... and you will bleed to death on the side walk.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
Gusher, if they were Muslims, Black, Latino, or something other than white and Right wing, the republicans would be demanding air strikes by now. A nutball who happens to be African American stood outside a voting place dressed in a halloween police costume with a flashlight in 2008 and the right wingers wanted a justice department investigation, and that Murdoch whore Meghan Kelly had a crying screeching hysterical hissy fit on Fox news. We now have white Christians sending out hit squads to murder prison officials and prosecutors, and the right fringe media is silent.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
I can't answer your question because you didn't give the specifics for a "certain situation".

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
It changes the parameters how? The killer will make sure you don't see him coming? That's not much of an adjustment for him to make.

That soothing adage about having what you need is another thing that makes you feel more secure, but it doesn't do squat for you.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
You are correct- a gun does not stop a bullet. It does, however, change the parameters of certain situations.

It's better to have something and not need it than it is to need something and not have it.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
So these killings are pretty typical in that the victim did not know it was coming; and armed or not, it happened too fast for their arms to do them any good whatsoever.

You may be armed 24-7, and you might feel secure with your sidearm that entire time, and that does not stop a bullet. Never has and never will.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
A teenager who died after he was shot in the chest has been named by police.

Mohammed Hussein, 19, was found collapsed in Bounces Road in Edmonton, north London, at about 9.45pm on Monday.

Where and When will this stop?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16716 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 43   End
TOPIC: 2nd Kaufman County (TX)prosecutor murdered