2nd Kaufman County (TX)prosecutor murdered : Swingers Discussion 2195571011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPolitics2nd Kaufman County (TX)prosecutor murdered
TOPIC: 2nd Kaufman County (TX)prosecutor murdered
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Really Robert? No, I mean REALLY? Gee thanks oh so much for that information. I NEVER knew any of that.

Yes, that was sarcasm.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Oh and good, please tell Fjep, that if he desires to see what people are writing, tell him to man up and drop his blocks of others. Cowarding behind a block and commenting about others or wanting to be involved by third hand is what 13 year old girls do on Facebook.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
Good:

At the distances we are talking about, no man is going to dodge or deflect bullets.

You aren't being shot at by snipers and if you were, you wouldn't know it until you were already dead or dying.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
Gusher:

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Fj, in order, here are the posts I responded to, which include the C&P of my post. You'll have to becareful of the quotation marks to make sense of it. You guess who posted them. Please note I refrained from posting in kind- along the lines of "Oh hail the delusional mind of......."

“Good:

"You are correct- a gun does not stop a bullet. It does, however, change the parameters of certain situations.

It's better to have something and not need it than it is to need something and not have it."

In one hand you have your briefcase, the other your coffee. A man walks up to you and pulls a gun.

How long will it take the average person's mind to realize that someone has just pulled a gun on them?

How long will it take this soon to be victim to drop the briefcase and coffee to reach for their gun under their coat? If they wear their coat (as most professionals do) they must fumble with that before they can even draw the weapon.

All of this thus far is 3-5 seconds. If you jump left/right/forward/back... If you move a inch... A man out to kill will kill you and now you have wasted 5 more seconds moving without drawing your weapon and might have hurt yourself.

Bottom line is that all a man of violence must do is get the drop on you and you will not have the time needed to pull your gun. This isn't the movies, men of violence will not let you have the 3-5 seconds to drop the coffee, fumble with the coat and gun holster and then shoot them.

They after all are out to kill you, they will simply shoot you and walk away/enter a get away car, ect.... and you will bleed to death on the side walk.”

“Good:

1) most people go to work with a cup of coffee. More so in desk type jobs.

2) Most people aren't thinking about threats, they are thinking about life, they are thinking about work, about their families.

3) Oh hail the supreme brain of Good, the man that can react in 0.2 to 0.3 seconds. “

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Be more specific- what caliber/weight/design of bullet? What is the powder charge? Type of powder? Barrel length? Action of weapon?

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Good:

What good is realizing that someone has a gun pointed at you if you aren't able to react?

How fast does a bullet travel? Will you have the reaction time?

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
good if you are always on alert for something bad to happen and ready to react that is a highly stressful way to live and can't be much fun. You can say it's not but it would be a unbelievable claim? anyone that constantly keeps on guard with a loaded weapon at the ready leads a sad existence. We have a few Charlie Bronson types here.

Dyer IN

Username hidden
(450 posts)
Good I don't know who you are responding to but you might ask them to produce more than a handful of incidents in the US in the last ten years of armed citizens being killed. Armed meaning actually armed, not just a gun owner.

I asked this some time back and not one of the morons could produce evidence of armed citizens being killed in any numbers, let alone great numbers. I am more than happy that criminals chose to make unarmed citizens their prey. These numpties serve two purposes, they provide soft targets, and they allow me not to have to be involved in such messy events.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
I didn't say I'd react that fast, I said I'd recognize a threat. You need to work on reading comprehension.

I've been through the drills/training. I understand reaction times.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
TOPIC: 2nd Kaufman County (TX)prosecutor murdered