Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics 2nd Kaufman County (TX)prosecutor murdered
TOPIC: 2nd Kaufman County (TX)prosecutor murdered
Created by: sweettart The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes Corkey...it was....that makes it 3 for 3

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
This is why the libtards should really stop jumping to conclusions so they don't look like morons.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I'm sure a right-wing white Christian is behind it... somehow... right?!!?

Right!??!

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
Well that kinda rules out the Skin Heads

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
KAUFMAN, Texas (AP) — Authorities say the wife of a former judge has confessed to being involved in the shooting deaths of a North Texas district attorney, his wife and an assistant prosecutor.

Kim Lene Williams was arrested early Wednesday. Kaufman County sheriff's spokesman Lt. Justin Lewis says Williams is being charged in all three deaths. Lewis says she is being held on $10 million bond.

According to an arrest warrant affidavit, Williams told investigators Tuesday that she was involved in the shootings of Kaufman County District Attorney Mike McLelland, his wife, Cynthia, and one of his prosecutors, Mark Hasse.

The investigation has also focused on her husband, Eric Williams, whom McLelland and Hasse successfully prosecuted for theft.

The McLellands were found dead March 30, two months after Hasse was slain.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
*privately

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3978 posts)
As long as he stays in his basement he should be safe from those evil lawfully armed citizens.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Robert's just being his usual fantasyland self. He lives to post "details" about killing and war, and how he knows so much about such things. I'm not about to discuss publicly (or privatel) with the Internet persona Robert, the real life and death scenarios I've been involved in.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3978 posts)
Good I heard all those losers crap before, that is why I blocked them. In the past I just wanted them to put up the actual information to backup their crap, otherwise it is just crap.

The fact is lawfully armed citizens(those actually carrying guns) are not victims. And the loony tunes idiots on the left cannot provide any substantive data of lawfully armed citizens being killed, robbed, raped, or any other crap. The can fantasize all the make believe they want, it is just make believe.

The fact is criminals do not want to get shot, they prefer wimps who are too chicken to take responsibility for victims.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I'll pass the word to Fj.

I don't use Facebook, but your post begs the question: Why do you know anything about 13YO girls on Facebook?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3978 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
TOPIC: 2nd Kaufman County (TX)prosecutor murdered