2016 Aint So Far Away : Swingers Discussion 245364
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPolitics2016 Aint So Far Away
TOPIC: 2016 Aint So Far Away
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
(apostrophe from "ain't" removed to not risk a broken thread)

So here we are about 1 year from potential candidates having to get their ducks in a row in order to compete in the primaries for 2016. What do we have here?

I'm simply stealing from the list of potential candidates from wikipedia. If you can think of others, please add.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bush will not get my vote.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5103 posts)
It's so interesting to hear who liberals think the Republicans should nominate.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17353 posts)
I think the best candidates for the Republicans would be Jeb Bush or John Huntsman.

I don't think Huntsman could be nominated. He is kinda boring and is too moderate. Plus he worked for Obama, which is surely the kiss of death in Republican primaries.

Jeb would be an intriguing choice. He has had a pretty low profile since leaving office, and I think he would be more moderate than the base would prefer. But he may not be able to be elected because of his brother.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
I think Carson's last sentence is right on the mark.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1092 posts)
Well consider this guy toast. Good thing too, I don't think he had a chance, and I don't think it would have been a good idea.

CHRIS WALLACE: You said recently that there might not even be elections in 2016 because of widespread anarchy. Do you really believe that?

BEN CARSON: I hope that that’s not going to be the case. But certainly there’s the potential because you have to recognize that we have a rapidly increasing national debt, a very unstable financial foundation, and you have all these things going on like the ISIS crisis that could very rapidly change things that are going on in our nation. And unless we begin to deal with these things in a comprehensive way and in a logical way there is no telling what could happen in just a couple of years.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20209 posts)
~The Squamata Family Breeders and the Duck Dynasty Poachers should find common ground in their rebellion against federal and state authority in yet anther episode of How We Convinced God We Are His Chosen Payple on one or another of the low-intellignce-level cable reality show.

However, god may not be impressed with the bragging claims of false christians and patriots.~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
If we don't get our politics and our values straight pretty soon, we will find out the hard way when our tax, spend and borrow policies begin to bankrupt one large American city after another, just as the Administration kills more jobs with more regulations, more taxes, and attendant job losses. At Obama's current rate, we are going in the hole about $2 trillion every year, and that does not include the cost of another million illegals hitting our economy right now. If half of us pay taxes, and that half are comprised of family's of four, of which both Mom and Dad work, that leaves 25% of 306 million of us who pay taxes. That's 76 million. Now divide 20,000,000,000 by 76,000,000. That's what the average taxpayer share would be by 2016. Yep, it comes to $263,000 each. Check it out. Can we sustain that? That's about a half a million per tax paying family, and Obama is increasing it dramatically. Does that not mean anything to the Bobbyblamers of America?

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1092 posts)
So true sexy and pure sad.

Mickey,

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5103 posts)
Valid point FJ, and portends a dismal future for our country and our people. If we don't turn it around soon, we'll just be like all the rest.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1092 posts)
Unless something drastic happens Billary will be the next president. Too many people are dependent on big government for a conservative to win.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: 2016 Aint So Far Away