Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics 2014 Midterm Elections
TOPIC: 2014 Midterm Elections
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ditto for me. I'm completely drained and burnt out. Between the gloating posts, and vitriol, I'm done for a while.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17257 posts)
I get political burnout after elections. Can't really talk 2014 yet since those just elected/re-elected in 2012 haven't even begun their new term yet.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
The President, and the Democratic Party in general, has learned the lessons of 2010 very well. Keeping their base motivated through messages and surveys is a first step. They seem to be setting up the groundwork for a major get out the vote effort for the midterms. With the Republican party in denial, the lessons of 2010 and 2012 may be lost on them, and this becomes the Democratic midterm to lose.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
When the term of this do-nothing Congress is ended, the voters who re-elected Obama/Biden and increased the Senate control by the Democratic Party expect to witness the cooperation of the House in reconciling the differences of political agendas, and a return to mutual respect.

As long as Grover Norquist and Rumptoot Limpbaugh are alive, the poisoning of the Republican Party will continue. True-blue patriots know the evil within the souls of these anti-American villains.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
The 80th Congress was nicknamed the "Do Nothing Congress" by President Harry Truman. The Congress opposed many of the bills passed during the Franklin Roosevelt administration. They also opposed most of Truman's Fair Deal bills. Yet they passed many pro-business bills. During the 1948 election Truman campaigned as much against the "Do Nothing Congress" as against his formal opponent, Thomas Dewey. -_______________________

I believe that Obama will take this page from history in the mid-terms if the Republicans go about the 113th the same way they went about the 112th....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Dateline November 10, 2012 3:56 AM

Might as well put the topic up now, it's already being talked about inside the beltway....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: 2014 Midterm Elections