2014 Midterm Elections : Swingers Discussion 211580
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPolitics2014 Midterm Elections
TOPIC: 2014 Midterm Elections
Created by: TheGhost_and_MrsMuir
Original Starting post for this thread:
Dateline November 10, 2012 3:56 AM

Might as well put the topic up now, it's already being talked about inside the beltway....

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Isn't it interesting how a little fact-finding, with insight, gives an entirely big picture about the criminal operatives of the Republic-con Party?

“In the six presidential elections since 1988, Republicans have won a majority of the vote exactly once, in 2004.” ~David Frum

In his book, 'Boss Rove,' Craig Unger documents how the Repugs stole the election in 2004 by switching the Ohio vote for Dubya, even though Kerry was leading in the vote count at 11:13 p.m. The vote count changed at 11:15 when the servers counting votes in Ohio crashed, and the 'backup system' in Tennessee resumed counting, with a sudden switch in the vote lead from Kerry to Dubya.

Unless they can cheat, lie, and vote-switch, Repugs can't gain a majority.Face it, Frogx Noozies and Repug sheeple, you associate with American expatriates who falsely present themselves as Tea Party Patriots.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6803 posts)
"The one instance that I took the time to confront one of her many outright lies, she hurled a bunch of insults at me, deleted several of her posts, and then blocked me so that she wouldn't have to be troubled with facts."

Lol, that's the MO.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3498 posts)
Re-Posted as a public service: Fun Ahoy says.....

"AzzHat prolly ought to have a full-time factchecker assigned to her, for all the falsehoods she posts. But I can't do it. The one instance that I took the time to confront one of her many outright lies, she hurled a bunch of insults at me, deleted several of her posts, and then blocked me so that she wouldn't have to be troubled with facts. "AzzHat has zero credibility and is nothing more than a hack. Is anyone besides me amused that the people why cry the loudest about "dishonest liberals" never seem to find the time to debunk even one of the serial falsehoods from their own cohorts?"

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3498 posts)
Ineptocracy

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2339 posts)
pssst, ghost,

It was your post, YOU are the one talking 2014, don't deflect, AGAIN.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2339 posts)
ghost,

Have you ever dealt with a debate head on? You constantly opt to name call and insult instead of dealing with facts. If you don't have the IQ to intelligently defend your whines, don't post them. Just keep hanging your hat with Robert, who can't even remember what AFB he was born on or that his BC burned down in the courthouse in the late 1800's. You guys are very typical of the left.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2339 posts)
"Lets worry about the 2014 elections. That way the libs won't have the spotlight on obama's driving the car off the fiscal cliff."

You spin this any harder and you might break a bone... You do realize that it's the republicans that are the ones mooning over 2014, right?

At least azz rug is a good indicator and 'echo locator' for the radical right wackadoodles... All we need to do is read his thin drivel and we instantly know what Rush, Trump and all the other radical wackadoodles in the Taliban wing of the republican party thinks...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3498 posts)
Yep,

Lets worry about the 2014 elections. That way the libs won't have the spotlight on obama's driving the car off the fiscal cliff. Somehow I'm sure it too will be Bush's fault.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2339 posts)
I created this thread not because I wanted to continue some meme myself, but more as a place to discuss (if so motivated) the absurd speculation and posturing that is already occurring within the R party.

Dig in...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3498 posts)
I created this thread not because I wanted to continue some meme myself, but more as a place to discuss (if so motivated) the absurd speculation and posturing that is already occurring within the R party.

Dig in...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3498 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: 2014 Midterm Elections