Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics 2012 Predictions
TOPIC: 2012 Predictions
Created by: joeodd2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I predict that if Obama wins. By 2012 We will be in worst shape economically, have at least one terrorist attack against one of our interests somewhere in the world (which will be responded to poorly), and that his party does not nominate him for 4 more years. I predict jobs and companies going overseas. Poor people will still be just as fucking poor as the first day Obama came to office. He will not "create" 1 fucking job other than those who work for him. I predict oil prices peaking at 5 dollars a gallon. No movement on renewable energy. Both houses fighting like cats and dogs. And a very angry and disillisioned electorate realizing how badly they fucked up.

If Mccain wins, well all I can predict is a better overall situation. Oil will probably still be high, that's going to take several years if not decades to bring under control. We will be secure. Poor people will still be poor, unless they choose to do something about it themselves. He will NOT find Osama bin Ladin (dumb to even say that). Overall he will build a bi-partisan coalition that will encourage more bi partisan candidates to run and win office. He'll win reelection easily.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Joe certainly was odd...

They are not part of the reality based community...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17437 posts)
Lets see, 4.3 million jobs created, unemployment DOWN from January 2010, OBL dead, HCR passed, Financial reform passed, Don't ask don't tell repealed, Lily Ledbetter law passed, Iraq war ended, war in Afghanistan months from being ended, The S&P 500 over 1500, the DOW courting15,000, and 42 months of consecutive economic growth...his predictions suck

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Well, he's kinda right about not capturing AQ leadership.

We're killing most of them...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Paid $3.29 for gas yesterday.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Lucky's predictions:

2012 Predictions

double digit unemployment DOW...Below 8000 Gas... 7.50 a gallon Increase in Electric 40% Violent crime up 40% 38% taxes Local schools closing (public) Impeachment proceedings 25% pay raise for congress Continued war to expand against Iran and Syria, Iraq in Shambles, and no capture of AQ leadership. Sea war with Venezuela and a SO. American war between Colombia and Ven., and Ecuador. sino-war in China with death and destruction beyond any comparison.

and

Dammit the same year I plan to retire....Shit!!!

It's a good thing he doesn't read fortunes for a living...:-)))

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Yep. Just as I predicted.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
A prominent Philadelphia attorney and Hillary Clinton supporter filed suit this afternoon in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania against Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission.

The action seeks an injunction preventing the senator from continuing his candidacy and a court order enjoining the DNC from nominating him next week, all on grounds that Sen. Obama is constitutionally ineligible to run for and hold the office of President of the United States.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Joe: I love you man but have you looked at King Georges'' record before writing this topic? Everything you predicted has already happened. You left out rekindled Cold War with the man he "looked in to his eyes and saw a good" and a global decline of moral authority of America at an all time high. I know many on here don't care what the rest of the world thinks but we had better start. This makes the world dangerous for all of us. Don't forget all those suitcase nukes unaccounted for, still out there. Do you think Putin cares who his Mafia friends sells (has sold them ) them to?

The problem with your prediction is that Obama WON'T WIN! I keep telling you folks that Queen Hillary and McCain have already set it up. McCain will get his four years of fame and the Queen will save us in 2012. I don't wish this but each day I see the polls get closer, I know what is coming next "Voting Machine" president again. All these crooks have to do is keep it close and DIEBOLD will seal the deal. The establishment will pacify the black population with a taste of hope and the oligarchy will march us on to third worlds statues.

I can't believe a man of your wisdom can't see that your current president has screwed this country for the next hundred years. If Obama wins ( LMFAO) sadly he won't finish his term. Recent poll 87 percent of southers support McCain. Can't win as an democrip without a southern state.

News Flash: Vote Nade or keep getting Monicaed!!!!!

jubambd

Grifton NC
Username hidden
(1364 posts)
2012 Predictions

double digit unemployment DOW...Below 8000 Gas... 7.50 a gallon Increase in Electric 40% Violent crime up 40% 38% taxes Local schools closing (public) Impeachment proceedings 25% pay raise for congress Continued war to expand against Iran and Syria, Iraq in Shambles, and no capture of AQ leadership. Sea war with Venezuela and a SO. American war between Colombia and Ven., and Ecuador. sino-war in China with death and destruction beyond any comparison.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
if egore says it I will believe it...lol since everything else he has said has been proven to be a lie

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
TOPIC: 2012 Predictions