19 arrested after melee at Chicago Mall : Swingers Discussion 217570
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPolitics19 arrested after melee at Chicago Mall
TOPIC: 19 arrested after melee at Chicago Mall
Created by: sweettart
Original Starting post for this thread:
CHICAGO (WTVR) — More than a dozen young people were arrested after a Mindless Behavior event got out of hand outside a Chicago mall over the weekend. Chicago police officers were inside the Ford City Mall, but witnesses said they were simply outnumbered. Signs were thrown, vehicles were damaged in the parking lot, as many as 20 people were arrested and two people were treated for minor injuries. It started around 4:45 p.m. Saturday after a large crowd had gathered at the mall fr an autograph session by the music group Mindless Behavior. The event had wrapped up when mall officials said a group of about 30 young people began causing trouble. Witnesses said that after that more than 100 people were running through the mall. As the mall was shut down, witnesses said the crowd spilled outside with large groups roaming the parking lot. The fire department says at least two people were taken to hospitals with minor injuries, including a bus driver who was hit by a thrown object. Officials said there were no reports of theft at any of the stores.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Chicago Murder Analysis, 2011 Police Report.

tinyurl.c om/c8whyo5

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Chicago Tops 500 Homicides In 2008

tinyurl.c om/7ms6cl ==================== Chicago Appears To Have Hit 500 Homicides In 2012

tinyurl.c om/chicago500

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I forgot the map you posted was not a map showing the crime rate. If you are saying your map is right then you must agree the info I posted is right. I got that from the website you posted. And if you take the time to read it then it explains how they come up with the avg. crime rate per 100,000. And I'll take a few robberies and car thieves over a bunch of murders any day of the week.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Pp I see you have never lived in the country. As far as income goes I do pay my taxes just like you in fact I may pay more than you do. My income is almost four times the amount you posted as the average. I own 2 cars,2 trucks and two motorcycles and also pay taxes on them every yeat. So you are comparing nothing. There is not even one trailer in this town and only a bout 20-25 in the whole county. We choose to live here so we don't have people stuck up our ass all the time.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Robert....Google Norcals home town, and Pine Bluff Arkansas and reconcile that what that nonsense you just ran down.

Per capita, Urban areas are dwarfed in violent crime by places like this The reason people like Vaca in the white rural underclass is so confused by the facts (other then his head being up his ass) is that they have no conception of the layout and logistics of how an urban area works, runs and is laid out. I technically live in a suburb of Chicago, but where I live looks more like Chicago than some areas of Chicago. I grew up in NY, and again, my neighborhood in Brooklyn looked more like a suburb than part of the largest city in the US These hicks watched "judgement day" one too many times and think every city is thunder dome full of of scary brown people (buggity boo!) marauding around like a scene from mad max..it's laughable

I'll put it so even the mind of an uneducated hillbilly can understand it.....Vaca mentioned the FBI...I posted TWO MAPS showing per capita crime rate.....the map of his glorified trailer park showed his entire area classified as "High Crime"...I showed a map of Chicago broken down by neighborhood also showing FBI figures with the color code the darker the Blue the less crime, and two thirds of the city show dark blue of a shade or two lighter Hayseeds like Vaca don't under stand the population of his town is three square blocks in 90% of Chicago neighborhood....if those three blocks had 90 sereous crimes in a year, they would be demanding the police call in the national guard.

Finally, rural people are more violent by nature. It doesn't take a PhD to figure out they didn't choose to live in a lot in the woods because they are well adjusted and stable. They tend to be bitter, parochial and primal...Obama had to apologize for saying it, but I don't, they cling to their Bible and their guns because they are are terrified by what they see as a "mean world" which is smarter, more educated and more capable then they are...thus their guns and Bronze age fairy tales make them feel they have something "Them thare ejamacted" people don't.....meanwhile, there will soon be another generation of $8 an hour feed store employees on the sex offense registry with 2 burglary convictions on food stamps living in a trailer with their white trash girlfriend and her 6 kids from 4 different fathers, paying no net taxes that MY taxes will have to support But that's ok...I don't have to see it, and I make enough where there is plenty left over..I'm good

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Robert I understand that. But PP seems not to be able to understand that Chicago and were he lives at have more crime than here per 100,000. He is just a liberal that is stuck in his own mind. I guess part of his brain ran down the crack of his momma's ass.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

Smaller communities will have lower levels of violence over all, simply because of the fact there are more resources available to those who live away from the more densely populated areas.

Thus the need to reduce to the lower or lesser self is not present. This doesn't mean that you are safer, it just means that you have less problems and very likely why you aren't liberal.

This is the classic example of why the cities with their higher population densities tend to vote more liberally than the less densely populated areas. In a city, we have more people, more people who have for one reason or another failed to obtain the "American dream." And there for turned to violence to obtain the "American dream."

This dream is much like any other dream. The moment you wake, the dream begins to fade as it isn't real. Those living away from the cities live away from the bulk of humanity and thus in their private world.

The problem is that unlike in a dream, you live in reality and the reality of all nations is that the nation must provide for the lowest commoner to such an extend that violence doesn't become a excessive problem.

So far, we are failing in this goal. Not to the extend that we will see a violent rebellion by the lower commoner, but to an extent that the higher population centers are losing their care as to which flag really is raised on that pole.

That is the start of the breakup of any nation and the sirens call to a future made bleak by the uncertainty of a nation about to die, either in violence or in obscurity... Only death is assured.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
Nah not mad at all. You are just to ignorant to understand the facts. I guess the FBI is wrong. And as far as your plastic wand. They need to outlaw them all except in cases of rape. Libs. always talk about saving one child that would be a start. And as far as the other laws no one has been charged in over 50 years. And as far as you being a fat fuck you are. Can't help you would rather live in a shit hole and call it safe when over 500 are killed.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vaca.. you mad brah? Wouldn't you rather be told you are slow and corrected here than out in public? Still waiting for you to tell me about your "free state" where sex is illegal, rape is mandatory and why you live in such fear if you claim you live in a safe place why you mad? LOL

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
First off fuck you you fat bastard. You wanted numbers but you want to use the numbers to suit yourself. I know you live in a nice safe area I am sure. But the bottom line is a total of 90 crimes with no murders. I think any dumb fuck but you would understand were you have a better place to be killed at.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 64   End
TOPIC: 19 arrested after melee at Chicago Mall