Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Word Of Caution To Professionals and People Concerned With Privacy
TOPIC: Word Of Caution To Professionals and People Concerned With Privacy
Created by: BruuceWayne
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've been in the LS as a single man off and on for nearly 20 years. It's been a debate sometimes a heated debate about people posting their face pictures on a swing site. Me personally I guess I've probably lost out on a lot of play time because I have never and never will post my face on this site and especially on that clown site that will use your photos all over the world without your permission. I don't send face pictures to people. I know a lot of couples demand that but I say fuck that. I have a real life and my privacy & career is worth more than a roll in the hay. I feel like if my face pictures are slightly blurred & you can't make a reasonable determination on if I'm attractive then just forget it. I've met some awesome couples & we've always met in person after a few emails and phone conversation. Went from there ya or nay. All that being said I have a friend that works for a AI/software company.

This AI stuff is pretty scary & it has changed the game folks. He uses a facial recognition program to weed out as he puts it, women catfish and the crazies. It works! I watched him recently go through a very popular dating website that has to do with fishing. All he did was upload women's pictures he found mugshots, DUI arrests, some of the girls were prostitutes on websites, pictures all over the internet of women with their families. He found several Facebook & Instagram profiles & of course women using pictures from obviously when they were younger and skinnier. We even ran a picture of an ex of mine who I lost contact with about 25 years ago. Boom her photo came up with her now married name where she lives & even her photo came up on her church website. If he can get a picture of you, this program will locate your internet photo history if it's public. It will then search public records & find out exactly who you are. If you have pictures on Facebook, Instagram, old pictures from high school college pictures, pictures of you at work on your work website, mugshots. It does it all. Anywhere your photo is on the internet it will find you & identify you. It could be that picture you took on the beach with your family or kids 10 years ago.

To people with professional jobs like myself. You may want to think twice about your privacy. I'm not trying to tell you what to do. This is America do as you wish. But please don't use the argument "if they are here then who cares" Everyone on this site is not for real. If you care about your privacy and the privacy of your spouse my advice keep your pictures very private. If you're a single man you're nuts IMO to just jump & send a couple or single woman nude photos of yourself holding your dick in your hand. Again it's just my opinion. But it could end up in your boss' email from some vindictive person. If you have a normal life and a normal job, federal law states your employer can fire you for anything except your age, race, gender, sexual orientation or religion. Yes they can fire you just for being on a swing site or posting naked pictures or pictures of yourself screwing online. Just keep in mind what I'm telling you. AI has changed the privacy game for people in the LS. If you don't give a damn and open with the life style kudos to you. Just giving you some 411.

1 to 8 of 8
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

San Diego CA US
Username hidden
(13823 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Santee SC US
Username hidden
(82 posts)

Prior Lake MN US
Username hidden
(3476 posts)

Brooklyn Park MN US
Username hidden
(5279 posts)

Windermere FL US
Username hidden
(12621 posts)

Santee SC US
Username hidden
(82 posts)

Summerville SC US
Username hidden
(7750 posts)

Santee SC US
Username hidden
(82 posts)
1 to 8 of 8
TOPIC: Word Of Caution To Professionals and People Concerned With Privacy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.