why 98 pounds : Swingers Discussion 214693
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumwhy 98 pounds
TOPIC: why 98 pounds
Created by: lccouple123
Original Starting post for this thread:
something i have been noticing. why so many women want to be sooo skinny??? like 98 pounds or so. just because you are very slim, doesn't make you look sexy. many look drawn, older and not healthy looking. i think even if a woman is a few pounds o/w can be as sexy or sexier.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you fall into a state-sanctioned victim class, you can usually get away with accusing anyone of bigotry.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19935 posts)
I remember that Nic. When I told them my story of how I was treated, when skinny verses when I was fat, they ignored me.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17968 posts)
The idea of reverse discrimination runs rampant. Anyone remember the controversy a few years ago over someone in the BBW thread calling thin, fit women "stick figures"? When someone pointed out that no one was using derogatory terms to describe overweight people, there was a huge fight and Wayne told the "thin" posters to stay out of the BBW forum.

Just as anyone who says "white guys only" are racist but those who perfer BBC are just expressing a preference, if you are overweight you can call thin people names but no one better dare refer to you as fat.

SMH

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12058 posts)
Thank you for saying that Carrie!! So true! Although i hardly consider myself skinny, i am petite and have heard those "skinny" comments as well and always wondered why it is ok for people to say those things they would never say to a fat person.

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
I hear you PG. I was under 100 pounds for most of my life. It wasn't until I was in my thirties that I got fat. When I was skinny, I was called all sorts of names and derogatory jokes. When I got up to 200lbs, never once did I hear anything about my weight.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17968 posts)
Carrie, when I was really thin I got tired of people telling me I needed to eat. My average calorie consumption at the time was about 4,000 cals a day how much more did they freaking want me to eat?

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Why do skinny people get so much shit? If this had been about fat people, people would want to crucify the OP.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17968 posts)
Roc em, if you're like me, when I lose weight, I lose in my breasts too because they're real. My man prefers me curvy, rather than like a stick.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Yes, Uriah (alias Mr. SB) is prone to stick a cock in mouth when it is quiet time. It really works!

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3631 posts)
"putting a cock in my mouth is a sure fire way to shut me up"

A stand-up comedian ended up hauled before the Human Rights Commission in Canada in 2011 and forced to pay $15,000 to a lesbian in the comedy club who took offense to a similar statement.

I know... way off topic... just reminded me of that....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19935 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
TOPIC: why 98 pounds