who do you wanna fuk and why : Swingers Discussion 1109771082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumwho do you wanna fuk and why
TOPIC: who do you wanna fuk and why
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   82 to 91 of 149   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm aiming lower than a celebrity. Mr. Va is looking pretty doinkable right about now.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3963 posts)
Robert, our generation is working. Yours is whining.

Which one is the one that is failing? Take a look in the mirror.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I want to fuck Scarlett Johanssen until my nuts fall off.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19444 posts)
scandle:

1) if you read my postings I rarely give excuses.

I work full time. I write as often as work allows and have submitted to agents. (waiting on replies) I save as much as I can... Which at 13,600 a year isn't much more than a few dollars a month.

You people simply ignore these facts which I have explained to you countless times. Now I do explain to you your generations failings in producing a society which educates, which provides medical as a basic right of being a human being. Medical = life and that ought not be a life of slavery trying to pay back six digit bills... Because you wanted to live.

I don't limit my happiness by the global failure... I don't expect we Americans to fix the world... Only our own damned nation before the rot destroy's it... The rot caused by individual greed lowering everyone around the greedy individuals.

Does this involve grander changes? yes, we are becoming a more connected people and that means when you lift yourself, you lift the man next to you. If you aren't then your success is meaningless.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7449 posts)
Robert: "I don't ask for much. I only ask that you learn what it means to be one people."

I think I now see the root of the problem with your thought process, Robert. You are thinking globally, which in and of itself is an honorable endeavor, but for your personal happiness and success you need to focus locally. Putting one foot in front of the other, concentrating on how you may advance in your life rather than becoming horribly distracted by the evils of the world (as you see them), will garner more success than your current approach. In time you will be able to make positive changes in your local community, then your state, and perhaps the country, but you have to start with that simple step forward. And please, don't give me your excuses about why it can't happen. Of course it is a struggle, of course you have to work hard at it to overcome difficulties, but you have the ability to succeed if only you apply yourself in a positive manner.

Who am I kidding? You'll probably ignore this post like you do my other ones...

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
jand:

"Robert- is there any set of circumstances under which you would feel happy and fulfilled? Or is it already too late for you? There is absolutely no way in your mind to get past the shit sandwich life gave you and make a go of living? You spin out justification after excuse for why you are being kept down.

I'd love to see your creative mind paint the picture of the circumstances under which you would be happy."

circumstances under which I would be happy? How about a economy which doesn't enslave millions with go no where jobs which do not provide a pay that allows people to become educated and free from enslavement to the fear of medical care destroying any chance of a future?

Thankfully enough of my countrymen have begun to awaken to the fact that medical care = life and that to obtain it ought not destroy any chance of a future... More so if you have children.

How about having countrymen who give a damn about the future and not only their own personal greed? Actually giving a damn about educating the next generation? (That is more than preparing them for factory work... that means preparing them for college, for the next ages minimum, because meaningful factory work isn't returning to the US.)

I don't ask for much. I only ask that you learn what it means to be one people.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7449 posts)
I didn't "attack" you Robert, but this thread is about the "who do you wanna fuk (sic)". I didn't complain about your initial answer to that question, but then you drifted off into your political stuff.

You are entitled to answer that thread, or not. Or post in here, or not. I'm not attempting to control you. I was asking you to answer there to avoid this thread from becoming a political discussion. You may do as you choose with my request.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19444 posts)
VA:

"I created a new thread in which I hope Robert will post his response, rather than derailing this one. I'm sure it'll get moved to Politics, but at least this one won't."

I find it funny that you think that you are entitled to attack me to no end, make an entire forum posting about me (you aren't the first one) and then state that I cannot reply to your postings of me in other threads?

Talk about entitlement issues.

I started off in this forum posting, posting about a missed opportunity and some people posted to me about it, I missed one persons reply and applied to another.

Two out of seven replies were not attacks, but suggestions, so I replied back why they won't work. (Namely because she is happily married and I won't fuck that up for her. I am happy that she is happy and believe that she deserves to remain so.)

from there you people start attacking me for my belief that the minimum income where one ought to start a family is 35k... most of the attackers are red necks who live in trailers or in places so economically depressed that they could live off of 20k a year and provide for a family....

Sorry, if I live in a place which 20k barely provides for one's self.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7449 posts)
well after reading the crap on this thread I've pretty much lost the desire to fuk anyone.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
VA:

"I created a new thread in which I hope Robert will post his response, rather than derailing this one. I'm sure it'll get moved to Politics, but at least this one won't."

I find it funny that you think that you are entitled to attack me to no end, make an entire forum posting about me (you aren't the first one) and then state that I cannot reply to your postings of me in other threads?

Talk about entitlement issues.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7449 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   82 to 91 of 149   End
TOPIC: who do you wanna fuk and why