who do you wanna fuk and why : Swingers Discussion 11097710131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumwho do you wanna fuk and why
TOPIC: who do you wanna fuk and why
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   131 to 140 of 149   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sb:

I will address you sense out of everyone here, you actually gave me a real reply and not a personal attack. Which I thank you for being more mature than the majority of the posters here.

Sadly she is married and from all accounts happily so. It sucks, but that is the fish that got away and if she is happy, then so be it. As I am not in a position to provide for anyone let alone myself to such a degree as to have securely a home (rent or own) let alone provide a living wage (Something + 35k) There is no happiness that which such an attempt could bring to anyone involved.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7251 posts)
"I'm positive others would fuck me if I wasn't always fucking myself!"

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1763 posts)
The whole "teeth rotting out of my skull" thing might be a downer.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18793 posts)
Oh dear oh dear oh dear.....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18793 posts)
Robert, breaking up with your girlfriend to spare her worry was pretty foolish. If she cared for you at all, your dating status would make no difference in whether or not she would worry about your safety while deployed.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
Please, stop it, I'm laughing AT you.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Sedu:

Yes I will give you that lol... It is rightfully deserved for my poor grammar. and here is a reposting... edited for superior grammar.

My ex girl friend from high school... Because she has been the only woman who has ever managed to give me good head.

Sadly I being the fool I was and after joining the Air national guard. I had broken up with her before the end of my senior year... She was still going to be in high school while I would be away for over a year for training and then likely a deployment which would have made it another eight months to a year.

I didn't want her to spend what should have been her best worry free years of her life in fear that my name would appear on a casualty list or that I would return damaged and forever changed.

Yep Sedu... I thought of others before myself. Something that people who worship at the alter of individualism can never understand.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7251 posts)
LOL!!!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
My ex girl friend from high school... Because she has been the only one who has ever really been able to give good head.

Sadly I being the fool I was, had broken up with her before the end of my senior year... After joining the air national guard. She was still going to be a high schooler and I didn't want her to spend those years worried if I would return or what condition I would return in... I wanted her to enjoy the last year or so of worry free, teenage life.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7251 posts)
There was. I guess the other posts got deleted.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   131 to 140 of 149   End
TOPIC: who do you wanna fuk and why