Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum who do you wanna fuk and why
TOPIC: who do you wanna fuk and why
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   101 to 110 of 149   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lyle Lovett - Any dood who can rock Armani and cowboy boots is lustworthy in my book.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
So, are you ever going to make it happen? :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17323 posts)
My list still stands.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Thank you hottie but it's a credit I share with my amazing husband, who was making a mere $40 a week when I met him in college and we started dating.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17323 posts)
thanks Mr LWC, but I can't take credit for the step kids, they were in college when I came along. I did show them some tough love where money was concerned, for which my step daughter thanked me later.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17910 posts)
Scandle,

I'm not angry at him. I'm disappointed that at his age, he still suffers from, certainty of youth.

I'm astounded that he is convinced that no one knows better. He was offered solutions, heck he was literally offered a job paying $20 an hour (if I recall correctly). Instead of actually inquiring about it, he mocked the person that offered him the job, and accused him of ulterior motives.

My son is turning 21 in August, he's been working and going to school since he got his working papers in high school. I've yet to hear him utter any of the non sense that Robert does. He's been dating the same girl for almost a year, pays for his books (which are close to a $1000 twice a year). Pays his new car loan, insurance, buys his own clothes, pays his own cell bill, saving for a cruise, and has had a savings account for the past 3 years, in addition to stock market investments.

I read Robert's stories, and I am astounded. Initially like all other people, I gave him advice, I offered him solutions, but it would fall on deaf ears, he'd come back with insults and reasons why Conservatives are bad, and how they're the reason for his lot in life. In fact, he just finished lecturing us in politics where he claimed that ONLY conservatives are disagreeing with him.

His excuses make me sick, particularly when I know SOOO many kids his age that started out from nothing, made something and never blame anyone.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17323 posts)
I find myself about to channel Sed's anger about generalizations............

Crap, Robert! Surely you are intelligent and observant enough to realize your personal, extremely limited experience does not accurately reflect the rest of your generation's experience. It is very unfortunate that your life's experiences have made you into such a negative person, but what you see as your truth and your consequences are most definitely not the same for all in your age group. We here will not be able to convince you otherwise, I am sure, but there are those NOW and those who endured tremendous hardships BEFORE who survived and even flourished.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9298 posts)
well my young lad (since your talking to me like I'm an old lady) my step kids are just a few years older then you and don't seem to have the same issues you do. Of course they are positive kids that find a way to make things work. And my step daughter and her husband are every bit as much in love as her dad and I are, which means you deal with the good times and the bad. And you find ways to make the bad times good.

PG (who is going to up her youngest age sought on her profile)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17910 posts)
Trooper:

Most everyone isn't going to accept a relationships based upon one week a month.

My generation doesn't have time for it and eight months unemployed? Another thing my generation doesn't accept you to be unemployed when you are in a relationship. You will be kicked out of the rented home by your significant other.

Wheni start talking with any woman, one of the first thing I am asked is how much you make. If you are 24+ and making minimum wage or under 25k, is not acceptable. You are expected to have a college degree and entering your field.

Yes, most of us are merciless, but we don't have time for anything less and the minimum cost of living doesn't allow for a partner to make less than 35k a year.

Hint hint, partner. Meanin your equal, not inferior. Woman dont accost failure... While I have failed I haven't failed to keep trying within my limited means. You employers aren't providing meaningful employment you are too concerned with keeping all the wealth in your own pockets.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7788 posts)
Finantual distastor absolutely suk flacid donkey dick.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17323 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   101 to 110 of 149   End
TOPIC: who do you wanna fuk and why