who are your hero's : Swingers Discussion 207784
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumwho are your hero's
TOPIC: who are your hero's
Created by: fallscitybj
Original Starting post for this thread:
It is said that you can tell what kind of person a person is by thief hero's. So who are some of your hero's? Please keep it to 5 or 6 because I could list about 100 so for short time sake here are mine:

Ronald Reagan- Former President

Darryl Gates- Former La pd chief (during the Rodney King Incident)

Deputy Lapd Chief Bob Vernon- (Under the above mentioned at the same time)

Robert E Lee- Former General of the Southern Army

Lt Gen. Hal Moore- Former colonel in Vietnam

General Petreaus- told Obama to go away

Condalezza Rice- First black female secretary of state

Abraham Lincoln- Former president

sgt Micheal McKnotten- former us soldier who lost both legs, ran a marathon, ran with bush jr and went back to Afghanistan and died.

Pat Tillman- former Collage football player who gave up the Nfl to server in the army and was killed in Afghanistan.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 48   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My grandfather was also one of my hero's. He was a tool and die maker for the railroads. He worked every day of his life (even when dying of cancer), and after retirement from the Altoona Penn. railroad shops.

My grandfather taught me: always keep your word because your word is your bond.

He taught me that hardwork does pay off even if it is menial work and you enjoy it it always pays off.

Do what you love and love what you do.

Love your family and always treat a woman with respect and like a lady.

That no matter what everyone has value and is worth something. And if you have extra give out of love and compassion for your fellow man, but never back down from a fight on something you are standing for and agree on

Falls City OR
Username hidden
(364 posts)
Imagine if Bobby were to drop his spacecraft design hobby and decided to become an SLS preacher!

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
p.s. I laughed at the basement dwellers line! very good!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
BTW Milf hot pictures :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
You're right. I'm dropping it. No longer dealing with the two basement-dwellers.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
And I also agree with you Milf that, the forums are indeed a place where you meet others. Hubby and I met tons of people from the forums, whiners? not so much. We avoid them. I dislike complainers, I dislike people who spill out every little displeasure and issue that they have in the forum. But it's their deal, my deal is to not deal with them, less drama, healthier life.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"... because of his attitude, his entitlement feelings, his endless blame the other person posts, never taking personal accountability..." Amen

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
heat, the SITE is a SWINGER site. Constantly moaning and groaning about the difficulties of his life, I'd guess to be a turn-off. Whether that matters in OPEN FORUM, you're right, it probably does not. But being that he is a member of the swinger site, and one would think that, possibly, he may venture out of the open forum in search of other "activities", maybe he would tune down the crybaby stuff in hopes that his membership may someday pay off.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I completely agree with you Milf, I find him very difficult and challenging. I am not certain if it's due to perhaps, his ADHD, or perhaps his parents somehow harmed him by their treatment, who knows.

But, in these forums, you see it all, Bobby is a complainer, but he's not the only one, there are worse offenders of such, yet we let them slide.

I don't read his posts, precisely because of his attitude, his entitlement feelings, his endless blame the other person posts, never taking personal accountability, I also do the same for the rest of the whiners, there are quite a few of them :).

I hear you.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Sed, we all have our moments, myself included. But EVERY post? Could you imagine hanging out with someone like that? I'd stab butter-knives into my ears after the first 15minutes. Remember the movie, AIRPLANE? Every time Stryker told his story to someone....

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 48   End
TOPIC: who are your hero's