Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum which is more important to you PHYSICALLY
TOPIC: which is more important to you PHYSICALLY
Created by: xandrianhubby
Original Starting post for this thread:
let's say you have to make an absolute choice here- no fair saying neither or either- you have to choose your group!!

in this hypothetical scenario, you can only establish chemistry with one group of people for the next year. both groups have people with personalities, interests and experiences compatible with your own. which group will you choose? two rules: #1- the choice is based on YOUR personal preferences- not "ken and barbie" or anyone else's standards. and #2- all things are equal as it relates to charm, wit, chemistry and overall attraction to the mind!!!

GROUP ONE: People with magaizine cover bodies- low body fat, shapely, the dream body YOU would want to have if you could snap your finges and re-shape yourself. (or maybe you already HAVE that body!) but- their faces are not very attractive TO YOU. i'm not saying pimple covered, missing front teeth or deformed- YOU- personally- simply don't find their faces to be attractive- (butterface if you listen to Howard Stern!)

OR

Absolutely gorgeous face- remember this is by YOUR standards- not cosmo magazines!- you could stare into their eyes all day! but- carrying 15-30 extra pounds. not obese, not with a disproportionate HUGE ass or stomach- just not in great shape by YOUR standards. put it this way- if YOU had that person's body, YOU woud want to lose that much weight- that's the frame of reference here.

so who are you going to play with? what matters more to you? my husband and i had this talk and we both came out on the same side...

looking forward to the answers, and ineveitable dissection and analysis of this topic... :) (tongue in cheek, big smile here!)

ciao, let the fun begin!

Xandria

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Group 2

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Hi there! It is nice to see you too! I saw the handle and had to peak in and see if it was you. There are several of us here from ST but they seem to stay mostly as lurkers. I hope you continue posting. I have always liked what you had to say.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18001 posts)
Hhhmmm...this deflowering process is sounding more and more interesting....

Hi Carrie! Nice to see a familiar face!

robin

Cleveland MS
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Pen,

Here is my bag of goodies. I am sure you can find something you like in there. hehe

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18001 posts)
I still have my strap on ready if you need it, Pen!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18001 posts)
Thanks for the welcome, Pen!

Does this mean I'm deflowered now?

Cleveland MS
Username hidden
(64 posts)
wow- only one group 1 couple so far- interesting stats!! so hubby and i are definitely group 2 people, and also would prefer group 2 if we had to choose. we like to kiss & are into eye contact WAY too much to be able to do that with someone whose face does not appeal. a little extra weight is fine (since it has to be tolerated by OUR partners! lol)- to and anyway, don't we all look about 10 lbs lighter by candle light, laying on our backs...? lol

:) X

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
I would have to go with group 2. I don't like having sex with people with a bag over their head. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18001 posts)
We don't look for 'sexy' as much as we do for 'sensual'. Sensuality comes in all sizes and shapes and is more of an attitude than a size. We have found incredibly sensual people in both big and little packages.

So definitely group #2 for us!

Cleveland MS
Username hidden
(64 posts)
We both find kissing to be very erotic. We just aren't kissing someone that we don't find attractive. Check us off for #2.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: which is more important to you PHYSICALLY