when looking at a profile : Swingers Discussion 220227
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumwhen looking at a profile
TOPIC: when looking at a profile
Created by: sfvcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
What are the things you look at ?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Firstly, we look at the ages. Then the pics. If no pics of the male half, or only a couple, we pass them by. Next we read the profile. If it is too long (blah, blah, blah, boring!), pass them by. If we are interested, and all they have are naked, genital pics, we email and request other pics/info.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
I look at the pics first. If I feel there is an attraction, I then read the profile. It needs to be longer than 1 or 2 sentences but not too long. If I like what is written in the profile, I then read any certs they may have.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
First we look for a variety of classy photos of both him and her. We take note of the "kinds" of photos they post. Bathroom shots? Messy homes? I personally pay attention to what they're both wearing. Does she dress slutty or sexy? Does he always have a ball cap on? Any formal pictures where it would indicate he's a suit and tie kinda guy. It is no different than going out and people watching, I look for those who I find attractive and suit my lifestyle/preference. I personally like professional looking men. On to the profile. First I make sure they meet our desires in play style. I look for a well written, well defined profile. I want to read enough about you to know that you not only have clear expectations but are also capable of expressing yourself. I check what your age limits are, do you go from 18 to 70? That tells me something about you. I also look for any hint of bitterness, hostility or hesitation. I look for humor and wit. I check certs if they have them and check who certed them. I pay close attention to what is said. It is not that I believe what I read necessarily but if you have certs that look like they came out off Penthouse that too tells me something of you ( not favorable BTW) To me a profile is a wealth of information , things written and things left out. After that I make sure we match what you seek form other to a T, anything that stands out to indicate we do not meet your desires we simply move along. When all is said and done those you never know until you meet. We've been pretty successful in our choices and although we don't play with most we meet overall we've "liked" them as people. I'm sure I've left a dozen other things I notice but those are the basics. To many a well written profile means nothing, to me it is the beginning of what might be everything. If you don't pass the first step there is no chance of step 2.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
When looking at your profile, I see this:

Sorry, this member has chosen to have their profile hidden from Single Males

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
What are the things you look at ?

Sylmar CA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: when looking at a profile