what to do : Swingers Discussion 44236
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumwhat to do
TOPIC: what to do
Created by: loverboy6989 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Why change your name? I'm sure you didn't tell these people your name on here, but they found you anyway. To me, changing your name wouldn't be of any effect now. Taking down pictures would help not being "found" by others. Sounds to me like you have to deal with these people face to face. I agree with Permy in the fact that you can just ask them if they found anyone they would like to have sex with. I mean, they came on the site just to find others in their area that they MIGHT know? For what? To make their life miserable? Either they are immature, non-open minded "adults", or they thought they would check out the world of swinging, and found it amusing that you were already on the site. My advice would be to be honest, yet blunt. "yes, we are swingers, who are discrete about their sexual activities, just like anyone else. Even non-swingers like to keep what goes on in the bedroom, IN the bedroom. Why shouldn't you be given that same respect."

Just a thought.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
wow. that is horrid. show us all how mature adults can be. if they are the guys in the shop next door. i would go in there and say at least i can have two pussies at once and neither be my wife and go home and still get my wife and marriage. you honestly have what most men dream of. since your cat is out of the bag why not flaunt it. oh waite that's what i would do. i am a smart ass that way. but changing you name and private pictures are good start. the other option is go to them and say how would your spouse like to know you joined a swinger site. where people go to find casual sex.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
we have not experienced this but we have seen a huge increase in all the sites we belong to since oprah and a few other segments on swinging aired

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Hasn't happened to us but I would suggest you inform the webmaster and let him know your situation. He needs to be careful how he allows others to portray this site, he needs to be concerned about the confidentiality of those on here and not place priority on money. I have to admit that we've been a little taken back by the fact he allowed two shows to show the entire name. The other thing I would suggest is changing your screen name. That would help and keep others from finding you. We know of a couple who uses a different zip code as well, one that is over 75 miles from where they live.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: what to do