what exactly is foot worship : Swingers Discussion 2127481061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumwhat exactly is foot worship
TOPIC: what exactly is foot worship
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 106   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, I like things a bit more on the complicated side, you know? I like to exercise my whole 12 IQ points on occasion...they say that the brain needs as much exercise as this *outfit* that I'm spending my life in :).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
@ Sed....I'm just trying to keep it simple here. Quit nerding it up. :-)

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
P.S. I actually wrote a paper on the subject of Fetish in undergrad school ;)... the memories of standing red-faced in front of a full auditorium and being congratulated that it got published in the quarterly school magazine. Then having to explain to my folks what fetish is, and hearing my parents proclaim; "Only in America!."

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
@PG, the one I found is light enough that it doesn't feel like that. I know what you mean though, some of them are just awful! {and some of them aren't very transfer-resistant at ALL}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
I don't know if I'd classify myself as having a full on foot fetish, since I don't require foot play to get off, but I sure do love feet!

Mrs. Pervy was the same as many of you when we first met. She'd never even imagined having her feet played with, or that she'd enjoy it, but she does now. She's very ticklish, too... it took some time before we found that perfect balance between sensual and overwhelming. That's often difficult to do with someone you don't really know, and many women just get grossed out by it, so it rarely comes up during swing play unless we're with someone we know enjoys it.

It's not just about sucking the toes, though. A lot of it is the visual stimulation of the arch of the foot, the way the toes look, painted nails... (yes, i WILL paint your toe nails for you, thanks for asking!) a nice pair of boots or heels. I just love the smell of feet that have been in hose & heels all day. /drool

The majority of the time, when we get a little foot play in, we don't engage in much toe sucking... Not that I don't like it... it's just not at the top of my list of things to do with the feet... it's down at around #4 or #5. I much prefer to lick or suck the arches.

I think my absolute favorite is when I've got Mrs. Pervy on her back, legs in the air... She'll take her feet and rub them around my face while I'm fucking her, letting me kiss and caress them. This is especially exciting for me when she's been wearing hose or stockings all day.

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
"I guess it depends on whether or not both people involved share a particular fetish."

Exactly. What I'm wondering is whether it's a "fetish" to want to suck on someone's pussy or dick or mouth for a long, long time; or if those activities are too common to be called a "fetish".

If someone sucks your toes for 10 seconds, that's not a demonstration of a fetish, perhaps. If it's 10 minutes, or 40 minutes, that may be too much for you.

Mouth kissing is the same way. You might get tired of it after 10 seconds or 10 minutes. After which point it's not a turn-on but a turn-off.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
*Fetishes are technically considered to be psychological disorders, but are relatively harmless with most people. Mostly, people with fetishes just need a 3rd variable present during sex to truly enjoy it.*

Technically you are not 100% correct.

According to the DSM IV Fetish is only a psychological disorder if one is unable to go about their normal day-to-day life as a result of the fetish, as in Criterion B, rather than Criterion A.

dsm5.o rg/Documents/Sex%20and%20GID%20Lit%20Reviews/Paraphilias/KAFKADSM2.pdf

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"When you kiss a spot and move on, that's just getting a sample of someone's whole body. When you linger to the point you've overstayed your welcome, you've gotten to an uncomfortable situation. "

I guess it depends on whether or not both people involved share a particular fetish. The thing is, people can have fetishes over damn near anything and when it comes to sex, that fetish must be stimulated in order to achieve orgasm.

So if a guy has a foot fetish, chances are that his partner's feet must be heavily involved during sex in order for him to get off. Straight sex alone probably won't get the job done....or at the very least, he'll feel very unfulfilled afterwards. So he needs to touch, tickle, massage and suck on his partner's feet. He probably wants a "foot job" as well and may even prefer to ejaculate on his partner's feet over any other part of her body.

Fetishes are technically considered to be psychological disorders, but are relatively harmless with most people. Mostly, people with fetishes just need a 3rd variable present during sex to truly enjoy it.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
".. Some people like feet, others are into legs, or butts, or boobs, or ears, hair, shoulders, lingerie, .."

When you kiss a spot and move on, that's just getting a sample of someone's whole body. When you linger to the point you've overstayed your welcome, you've gotten to an uncomfortable situation.

Is it different to orally linger, or obsess on the genitals, the mouth, the nipples? Is it just a matter of what people are comfortable with or mutually enjoy?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I wear red lipstick a lot and I hate those dry feeling non-kiss off ones.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 106   End
TOPIC: what exactly is foot worship