what exactly is foot worship : Swingers Discussion 2127481021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumwhat exactly is foot worship
TOPIC: what exactly is foot worship
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 106   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tigg I tortured (yeah right) Trooper by bringing 6 tipsy burlesque dancers to stay in the house 2 years ago before I was a burlesque dancer. Our room looked like a tornado hit it lingerie flying, wigs, hats, boa's, shoes, and of course naked ladies everywhere. It was an insane amount of fun.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
pg.........invite me over to observe that gathering wowwwwww

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6605 posts)
I could however, live in Gina's house. I've never, in my entire life been to a house that is this clean, that is this clutter free. It's perfect, and how my place will look like when the boys launch ;). I keep a very clean house, as clutter free as possible, but no where near Gina's house. You can eat off the floors in her house, I mean it.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
sed you would hate that corner of our bedroom. Shelves for shoes, hooks and a hat rack for hats and wigs. Purses on the shelves and some hanging from hooks. My burlesque friends come over and squeal in delight and it usually ends up with us stripping clothes off and trying on outfits, shoes, and wigs off and trying out all sorts of looks.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
It wasn't directed at anyone at all, it was a general comment after reading that PG is displaying her shoes on a rack. The thought just came into my mind that if I had my shoes on display it would feel cluttered, regardless of the size of the house, space or lack of it, I need open space, I can not deal with clutter and things laying around, I'd find a way to put things away.

It's a constant battle around here, hubby and kids want to use the kitchen counter and the bar area for all their crap, I follow behind them, and make that crap disappear.

Clutter and dirty homes are a huge turn off.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
I didn't mean to imply cluttered, Sed... Our closet floor is full of shoes, we have a rack by the bedroom door with shoes, and another in the garage, by the door.

Cluttered would be the front door, where the kids think they should come in, kick their shoes off, and just leave them laying where they were standing. That one is a constant battle I don't think we're ever going to win unless I get another shoe rack. (we don't allow street shoes in the house, so the entryways are shoe hotels. never going to have white carpet again)

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
I have way to many shoes and too small of a closet to keep them all in the closet. In the new house hopefully that will change.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I prefer to keep my shoes inside of my closet, not on display. I also prefer an uncluttered house. I feel incredibly claustrophobic in homes that are cluttered.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
That's some crazy type-a behavior your friend has there, Sed... but then again, shoes are fantastic, so I can't say I blame her. :)

We have shoes and boots all over the place... sometimes, it's difficult to determine which of us gets more excited about a shoe sale.

Unfortunately, Mrs. Pervy had a massive case of sciatica earlier this year, and hasn't been able to wear anything with a heel since.

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
I have shelves on one of our bedroom walls over the huge dresser that used to be on a luxury ship about 20 pairs of my shoes reside on the shelves or on the top of the dresser. More in the closet and more in my dance area...Although like my closets they are getting ready to be purged.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 106   End
TOPIC: what exactly is foot worship