what exactly is foot worship : Swingers Discussion 21274810101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumwhat exactly is foot worship
TOPIC: what exactly is foot worship
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 106 of 106 
User Details are only visible to members.
knb your an adventurous young lady so you should be up top or should i say down under or on all fours and ready for the challenge :)

{ducking quickly out of reach}

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6432 posts)
tigg, I think a good portion of a foot in that sense would go to waste (with me, anyway) Anything TOO far outside of normal range is a challenge.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10674 posts)
i always thought it was a girl or girls looking for a "foot" of hard cock :)

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6432 posts)
Being in burlesque, I had a feeling you had that high arch that I was talking about. Seems a lot of the retro pinup kinda girls have that and are perfect for the whole foot fetish thing. If I woulda been much more bored yesterday and he started talking pedicure, I mighta been pursueded...us flat-footed girls just aren't used to that!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10674 posts)
just their kink. Men with this kink go wild over my curvy genie feet with the high arches. I don't mind my feet being rubbed but can't stand people playing with my toes though.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17506 posts)
OK, y'all, I know there's dudes into foot fetishes and such. Never been my thing, and especially since I'm not much short of flat-footed and the feet that usually are perfect for that kinda fetish seem to have that beautiful high arch, never really gave it much though. HOWEVER, there's some really young guy trying to hit me up and wanting to "worship" my feet. Don't get me wrong: there's something strangely pleasing about being called "goddess" and crap like that {no shit, y'all, he really wrote that!}, but I don't see any point in having my feet massaged and my toes sucked on by random dudes....throw in a pedi, *maybe*, lol...Anyway, am I missing the point here? Is there something really cool and exciting that I'm just not "getting"?

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10674 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 106 of 106 
TOPIC: what exactly is foot worship