what do you use : Swingers Discussion 45693
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumwhat do you use
TOPIC: what do you use
Created by: clearsthroat
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know every body is different and the way drugs work in my body doesn't mean they'll work the same in everyone else's body, but what form or birth control does everyone use. I've been on depo for two years but the first month out of the three my sex drive declines dramatically and ive never tried anything else. Anyone on the nuva ring (or something like that)Any stories or suggestions? I know people who have gotten pregnant on the norplant and the pill (probably easier).

I know this should be in the safe sex forum but this department seems to get more responses.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
One of the advantages to "old age" is menopause....LOL......but I did have my tubes tied when I was in my late 20's. Mrs. Buff

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
I am a vasectomy baby. It worked for my parents for 10 years and then, "Surprise!" Fits me well. LOL

I had a tubal done. Of course, we also use condoms when with other people. I use to be on the pill before I had my youngest. I can't remember which one it was but I had no problems with them.

I tried the pill again last year to help me with being regular and with the symptoms. Instead they made my symptoms much worse. After trying a couple of different ones, I quit taking them.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17962 posts)
I suppose that was an important part of the IUD I forgot to cover.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I can attest that withdrawal is NOT a safe form of contraception. That's why my 1st wife discovered 3 days before our wedding that she was pregnant!

I had a vasectomy at age 25. It's worked perfectly ever since, and was especially valuable because my ex couldn't take the pill because of a tendency toward thrombophlebitis - tiny blood clots in her legs. Birth control pills are a no-no for people with a tendency to have clotting.

Back in the '70s when I had the vasectomy, we used to think it took the worry out of being close. That was before the big scares over HIV and herpes. These days pregnancy is about the LEAST of our concerns.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I was very lucky, pregnant at 21, tried 8 different birth control pills until I had enough, got pregnant again, tubes tied at 24, so never had to concern myself with birth control. I will say that I would definitely find alternative ways than the pill, I don't trust what they can do to a body over years and years of useage.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12127 posts)
We both wondered the same thing, but it wasn't an issue back then. She recently had it removed as they are only supposed to be left in for 10 years. They discussed it then and the DR. said it has to do with the string that hangs out of the uterus. Infection causing things.....insert technical term here......attach to the string and women who are risk for PID and other things are more susceptible with the IUD.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
My wife used an IUD for 8 yrs. One of the recomendations that come with it is to be in a monogamous relationship. Probably not for swingers. She uses a patch now and it hasn't been long enough to give a good feedback.

She was on the shot before.....killed her sex drive, caused extreme moodiness and a weight gain of 15 to 20 pounds.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I still maintain that simply being REALLY obnoxious is the best form of birth control.

If I can’t get laid, there’s no risk of unplanned pregnancy!!!

Unless I somehow manage to impregnate that little ‘Lambchop’ sock puppet that I sometimes put on my hand while masturbating

-m

( singing ‘I Only Have Eyes for Ewe’ )

Holiday FL
Username hidden
(132 posts)
vasectomy works the best here

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I know every body is different and the way drugs work in my body doesn't mean they'll work the same in everyone else's body, but what form or birth control does everyone use. I've been on depo for two years but the first month out of the three my sex drive declines dramatically and ive never tried anything else. Anyone on the nuva ring (or something like that)Any stories or suggestions? I know people who have gotten pregnant on the norplant and the pill (probably easier).

I know this should be in the safe sex forum but this department seems to get more responses.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: what do you use