what are the pros and cons about having your clit pierced : Swingers Discussion 41725
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumwhat are the pros and cons about having your clit pierced
TOPIC: what are the pros and cons about having your clit pierced
Created by: loverboy6989 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Try a piercing called a triangle,it goes under the clit and pushes into it with every stroke. I love mine,it is very functional.

Littlestown PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Woods- CONGRATS!!!

I love mine. Have it 3 years now. Never regretted it. Five days after I got it I attended my aerobics class, and while doing squats had an embarrassing orgasm from it rubbing my workout shorts, lmao. Mrs. Things

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Anita, we hope you'll share!!!!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8983 posts)
all of what poly described took about 5 minutes,When suzy had hers done byt he time she yelled " shit" it was done. while they were doing the piercing they put in the hood ring , she has a hoop. The worst thing was the time it needed to heal no penetration at al,probably worse for me then Suzy LOL. Doe it highten a sensual feeling it sure does if the person knows what they are doing. Some see the ring and think they can put their teeth on it and pull.Those are the ones who are not lovers or thinkers.Then you will get those who think that you must be a freak as you have piercings. its like all things you must take your time be gentle, don't smack it pull it hard or yank....... have fun with them and the other!!

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
get a very good person to do the piercing.Some piercers put the hood ring to high which does nothing but get in the way, do some checking into where it will be best for you.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: what are the pros and cons about having your clit pierced