what's YOUR thing : Swingers Discussion 404151021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumwhat's YOUR thing
TOPIC: what's YOUR thing
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
User Details are only visible to members.
someone mentioned the bull rider look . thats what suzy loves the sam elliot look in roadhouse. For me I love the eyes, big pouty luscious red lips ie lori of trading spaces.I think she is hot.Other then that my thing can be anything, suzy is always amazed as I am not predictable in what I may find attractive in a woman.What I find attrtactive on one woman I may ont on another .Its a timing , and moment thing always a spur of the moment agenda.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
In general, it's the soccer mom or the girl next door type. Also, voices can do it. Think Debra Winger in Terms of Endearment. There are several physical traits that do it for me, but they vary with each person and these above are generic to most women that I find irresistible.

Her: Clean cut, style conscious men who are confident and a little flirty. I've got one out of three. Guess that isn't so bad.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
We agree with you there NJCoast !!!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8910 posts)
D2, the male 1/2 here: It has to be curves, I love the curves of a woman... shapely legs, full busts and nice round asses always kill me...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(366 posts)
My thing is a couple of things:

I just love to look at a nice sweet ass in jeans! Different brands of jeans accentuate a woman's ass in different ways. (Love those western ware catalogs!)

I also like to give oral.......

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
yahoo group-hardnipples!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
I don't really have a one thing. There are lots of things I find sexy and that really turn me on. It can also depend on what mood I am in.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Her: she likes to watch men masturbate, him making nice long strokes of a very erect cock. Him: likes women’s asses small, big, firm ect.

Elko NV
Username hidden
(18 posts)
A nice set of breasts works for us both!!!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8910 posts)
so i have a thing for women's nipples including my own... i can come just from giving or receiving nipple sucking pleasure! i waste so much time online looking at close up erect nipple pictures... and a picture or mpeg of a woman sucking another woman's nipples... makes me dizzy. i really don't enjoy much else in the pic department.

anyone else care to share their "thing"? and if you know a great free site with lots of nipple close ups- or with anyone else's thing"- doooo share! lol

ciao! X

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
TOPIC: what's YOUR thing