what's YOUR thing : Swingers Discussion 404151011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumwhat's YOUR thing
TOPIC: what's YOUR thing
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
YUK! I thought they were too funluv! Will you stop talking about that before I throw up looking at myself! EWWW!

Ps. that pic was before I shaved Spicy! LOL

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
*slaps forehead*

And all this time I thought it was called a penis.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Oh spicy I love it when you talk about my thing too!!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
OH... you meant that other thing....

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
funluv69 have forgotten my affectionate personality and charismatic and flirtatious outgoing intellect!

Spicy just take me dear!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
You would definitely sharpen it! Your wish is my comand!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I feel the same couplelookingpa, perhaps that is why we both admire each others pics!

I so hate that I can not see the whole nude body but then the chase would be over and my interest would decline.

I hate that double edged sword!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I cant take my eyes off nice and defined obleces, I cant spell ,that mussel that is on font of hip bone & low abdomen, I have a thing for attractive teeth,big time. and a tight body ,dark blackskin in faded and worn denim.

Fontana CA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
*quickly painting dimples on my cheeks!*

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I get into reality ,when you recognise lust in voice and expresion ,when I see that desire in hubby I eat it up.I didnt realize how much it would me ,he was pestering me alot to try this thing that I was not interested in ,I was about fed up and was feeling kinda disregarded ,I was going to tell him loudly I said I wasnt interested but I saw how much he wanted it ,well I suddenly got interested, ooooo baby! I also like playing with him like this , we are watching t.V. and he tries to cop a feel or peek as if hes being sneaky like hes never done it before I might then tell him my parents are going to be home soon, and then act shocked at where he touches me "stop it' I might say ,then he acts indignant at the accusation tells me I have dirty thuoghts, he was just removeing lint. thats is a typical startl we dont really take it seriously we are just goofing around but usually gets nastier and nastier shocking/funny we will out do the other ,we dont talk about it, we just do it . its fun. or I like when hes on the phone Ill see if I can get one of those unintentional noises or froidian slip ,like "well its been nice chatting with you Mr. Nipple ooop I mean martin" and I point and laugh I know ill have to pay for it , grin

Fontana CA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
TOPIC: what's YOUR thing