vanilla-combo swing vactions : Swingers Discussion 219939
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumvanilla-combo swing vactions
TOPIC: vanilla-combo swing vactions
Created by: bamwyomillers
Original Starting post for this thread:
has anybody had success meeting fun people on vanilla vacations in the keys or gulf coast area.. we are traveling far from our Wyoming home and looking for a great destination idea..help :)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Agree with vabeachcpl: don't do it down in the keys! We have a time share down there, we invite our FWB to go with us down there. Caliente (Land of Lakes, near Tampa) great place, but it is a "nudist" place; so have to go there when it's a swinger take over. SDC (another swinger website) does that quite often. There are also swing clubs in Tampa. Hope this helps!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
I had a threesome in Key West with a couple of other tourists a few years ago.

I'm going to Fantasy Fest and I'm planning on having even more fun this year.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
We met some people in Key West who invited us out.... we didn't tell them we were swingers, but we're pretty sure they were. We declined.

Some think this is a bit alarmist, but the HIV infection rate in Key West is second only to San Francisco. A city of 15,000 has more than 1,000 in their AIDS graveyard. It became such a problem that while there used to be swing clubs there, there no longer are. While we truly love Key West, we will not "play" down there, unless we bring our fun with us.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
has anybody had success meeting fun people on vanilla vacations in the keys or gulf coast area.. we are traveling far from our Wyoming home and looking for a great destination idea..help :)

Sheridan WY
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: vanilla-combo swing vactions