the sweetest thing : Swingers Discussion 42180
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumthe sweetest thing
TOPIC: the sweetest thing
Created by: sweetarcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok this is to find out how sweet the men are on here. The question is for all the ladies, WHAT IS THE SWEETEST THING THAT HAS EVER BEEN DONE FOR YOU, sorry guys if we get you into trouble for not being sweet enough lol

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
My sweetness has done MANY sweet things for me, but there are two things that top my list. The first one is he writes me beautiful poetry... you ladies would swoon over it. For just about every occassion, be it Valentines Day, or the first day we met, he has a new poem that tells of his love for me. Secondly, I have two daughters from my first marriage, he treats them as his own, and they love him for it, but on the first mothers day that he was with us, he took a photo of each of my girls, took them to an artist, and had a pencil sketch done of them. I cried like a baby... This man who has never had any children of his own, knows how much my tow girls mean to me! It is my most treasured possession. The most beautiful depiction of our childen. I am very lucky to have such a loving and romantic husband!

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok this is to find out how sweet the men are on here. The question is for all the ladies, WHAT IS THE SWEETEST THING THAT HAS EVER BEEN DONE FOR YOU, sorry guys if we get you into trouble for not being sweet enough lol

Jonesboro AR
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: the sweetest thing