the look of sex : Swingers Discussion 40461
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumthe look of sex
TOPIC: the look of sex
Created by: expo969
Original Starting post for this thread:
When your having sex whether it be with your spouse or another is their a look you like? Mine is a womans hair a lot messy almost a tangled lookhanging forward, the eyes looking straight ahead almost with no thought other then how hot it is a look that looks right into you as a person wanting needing more,A smile not a smirk smile and not quite a laughingly look. A look of enjoyment all the while saying whoa and asking for more without saying a word.Intense without pressure or a care in the world. like a wildflower on the side of the road that can't be helped to grow, but can never be missed, look.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh goody, maybe I can approve it if I am fast!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I stand corrected Poly! ;)

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
glad I could help in correcting you Poly, now... lets talk about the white part....

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
mmmmmmm.....

In the throws of a passionate orgasm it is unexplainable to tell how incredibly hot Mrs. 4play looks! I absolutely love what her flush face and trembling body do during a simultaneous orgasm and OMG it is like the earth moved! I love when we time everything together and she erupts in a blissful moan that becomes a sea of tears and collapses on top of me with here beautiful natural breasts pushed hard against my naked chest! Whew... need to go find her now!!!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Poly,

My hubby says all he can see is down my throat. LOL

I like the looks of enjoyment on hubby's face when we are having sex. Hubby loves the way I look and sound. He likes to show it off for other people.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17863 posts)
When your having sex whether it be with your spouse or another is their a look you like? Mine is a womans hair a lot messy almost a tangled lookhanging forward, the eyes looking straight ahead almost with no thought other then how hot it is a look that looks right into you as a person wanting needing more,A smile not a smirk smile and not quite a laughingly look. A look of enjoyment all the while saying whoa and asking for more without saying a word.Intense without pressure or a care in the world. like a wildflower on the side of the road that can't be helped to grow, but can never be missed, look.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: the look of sex