the help a broke brokejaw donation foundation : Swingers Discussion 210678101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumthe help a broke brokejaw donation foundation
TOPIC: the help a broke brokejaw donation foundation
Created by: brokejaw The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I really am sorry. We've been trying to teach him it's not polite to ask people for money. BJ, my boy, those people made a nice suggestion. You can deliver sandwiches and beverages and earn tips. If you work hard and keep saving them along with your allowance, you could have the money for a bus ticket in no time. Speaking of your allowance, somebody's played on the computer too much and is way behind on his chores. Those litter boxes look a fright! There's a good lad. And always remember: Mama knows best and loves you best.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
less talky, more fetchy...

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Since you feel like the Island of Cuba, why don't you make us all one of your signature sammich's and Mojito's so we have something to keep us satiated and topically referenced while we wait out this really exciting thread's eventual epic resolution of awesomeness.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Stop smoking crack you'll have 2 grand in no time.

Ms Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"Sounds a plan! And we can do it while surfing over you're sea of retardedness! Bra. "

YAY! I made a friend that isn't imaginary.....but still screws up the proper use of you're and your and ends his posts with ladies undergarments...

Maybe he is imaginary after all.

Now I'm a sad panda that isn't going to get his millions.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Maybe we could put in a collection to blast him into outer space with no internet.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
Google Wyle E Coyote Backpack Rocket Plans and let us know how it goes-

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1187 posts)
BRO!!! I've got something like 4.8 million waiting for me in this bank in Nigeria...If you'd be willing to throw me that 2 grand that you will totally get from someone on here, I'll take care of the necessary processing fees and transfer set-ups that this guy on the internet emailed me about, and I'll split the big money with you and we can go fuck all kinds of hot chicks and do some pure Colombian rocket fuel off the asses of heiresses and shit. Maybe even get a three way going with that chick from Jersey Shore. You know the one with the big tits but not the fat legs...Jwubz or some shit like that!

It'll be dope. You'll see.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
BJ, ... I'd suggest that you explore the use of the opposable thumb and after you've done that for a while, I'd recommend hitchhiking. -------------------------------- Bwah ha ha...I thought you were gonna suggest he switch hands! LOL

Gotta love the BLOCK feature!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Broke as in brokeback mountain no doubt.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: the help a broke brokejaw donation foundation