talk show couples : Swingers Discussion 42519101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumtalk show couples
TOPIC: talk show couples
Created by: leepoe_22 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
NJCoast2 mentioned something that I thought about when I was watching the show. Who does background checks on people they are friendly with? Really if you are going to invite a couple back to your house to entertain and/or have some playtime with, are you going to do a background check? I'd have to do that with everyone that came to my home not just playmates, very unreasonable if you ask me.

I find that these shows are there to make people more aware of these "risky" activities and then find fault in it.

I'd like to know the amount of people who decide to take the plunge into swinging because of shows like these. Hubby and I did just that. After watching the Oprah show, I started to enquire more about the lifestyle. Talked more with hubby and with a friend who is in the lifestyle as well. After much consideration we took the plunge into the lifestyle ourselves. All because of an Oprah show.

Would that be a great piece of mail. "I just want to say thank-you for your show on swinging. My husband and I are now swingers and are having a lot of fun. "

-S

Sherwood Park Canada

Username hidden
(46 posts)
A wise man once told me not to get into writing letters to the editor at newspapers. He said "Never get into a pissing contest with someone who buys ink by the barrel!"

True enough. The newspaper controls the entire playing field and will print what they want.

Similar advice could apply to the Dr. Phil show. He controls the show content, and he will emerge the "winner" no matter what.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I saw the Dr. Phil interview and found it a slam on carelessness and stupidity, not on swinging.

We know folks we invite into our home. We practiced resonable safety and caution. But we don't need to tell that to Dr. Phil and a national TV audience.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(159 posts)
Better take your lawyer with you. And maybe your guns!

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: talk show couples