swinging in your league : Swingers Discussion 336941059
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumswinging in your league
TOPIC: swinging in your league
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   59 to 68 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
NOOOOOO, swinging league you wouldn't need to wear ulgy shoes and shirts, it gives you a reason to buy new shoes/pumps and silk shirts/blouses

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
We should start a new trend, instead of bowling leagues, swinging' leagues, with trophies and all.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Quote, "I usually don't mail people about getting together. They usually think they are in trouble when I mail them :-( "

ROLF! That really made me laugh! Thanks!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(366 posts)
I don't really think of it as "out of our league" or their league. I think of it mostly as attraction and compatibility.

I have learned to not judge so fast on appearance. Some men who I thought "no way" to, I ended up hanging out with them and finding out they were very kind, friendly, good kissers, sexy in their own way, and ultimately, great lovers! I have had some great times with men and women with better bodies than me, but I didn't hear any complaints, lol!

I don't really expect model types to salivate over me, but I've been happy that some very, very attractive people have done so.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
We always write if a profile appeals to us. We always answer when written to even if the profile doesn't appeal to us. We've met some very nice folks along the way and we've found that profiles and photos don't always do the couple justice so we're willing to meet face to face and take things from there !

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8914 posts)
Out of one's league? That sounds too much like limiting yourself based on something you don't have all the info on. Our method is simple: We fully READ a profile first.. looking for certain things that we consider important. If it still appeals to us, we discuss it between us and decide if we want to pursue it further (you would be amazed at how often one sees something the other missed!) If we are still interested..we send an E-mail.

An old basketball saying comes to mind: "You'll miss 100% of the shots you don't take!" In this lifestyle, if everyone waited for someone else to contact them first, a lot of fun would never happen. Does that mean that one should fire off E-mails to everyone with a pulse..of course not. But if you are attracted to another couple based on what you see and read in their profile, then why not say hello? One of 3 things is going to happen:

1. They don't answer - Ok..they aren't interested, for whatever reason. Turn off your ego, get over it and move on.

2. They answer and say not interested - See # 1

3. They answer and say they are interested - Take the ball and run with it!

Just our 3 cents..(inflation, ya know..LOL)

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(1622 posts)
Just write... that's my thought. Even if you think they are out of your leauge, the worst that could happen is someone might say they aren't interested. We've been told by people that they didn't talk to us for similar reasons and a lot of the time they turn out to be really great people with a third eye. LOL

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
We have thought both. We no longer contact people about meeting because we got tired of hardly ever getting a response and the ones we were getting were nos. We were starting to take it too personally.

We have been contacted by people that we have thought why are they contacting us for both reasons, out of thier league and out of our league. The ones that we thought we were out of thier league turned out to be fakes. So, it actually turned out that they were out of our league.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
We recently chatted with a couple on SLS and thought OMG they are sooo out of our league. But needless to say we have met and there is some major chemistry...We are getting together with them soon. Talk about a boost in our ego...not that this made us think we can write anyone and get a positive response but it certainly does make us feel good! SO, my point is it doesn't hurt to ask....and it certainly doesn't hurt to pay someone a compliment if you like their pics or something they have said in the forum or their profile. You never know where that may lead! Hugs to all R & K

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2913 posts)
We've got some new features coming that will help with the out of your league issue too. Can't discuss the feature yet, but it will change the course of history. Well, not really, but it will be pretty cool and should make the entire online experience better, more fun and less stressful. Actually, maybe it will change the world.

Too bad it wasn't my idea :-(

You'll hear more about it soon.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   59 to 68 of 73   End
TOPIC: swinging in your league